US$99
US$92
US$90
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$253
US$110
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmr jamescurtain for privacyprivate roomold quarterbanh mihalong bayrooms are cleanawesome stayfood tourfree beerbook toursfree breakfastrecommend staying hereno elevatorha noithe location is perfectspecial thanks
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Great service and great place for the price! Location is perfect and in walking distance to anything you want to see. Breakfast in the morning was great too. James helped me book a car to the airport and My nguyen was very helpful with information. Highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Margaret G
LuxuryBPK, Tổng giám đốc at Luxury Backpackers Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Margaret G ,

I' am Mr David Le General Manager of Luxury Backpackers, On behalf of Luxury Backpackers hotel like to extend my profound thanks to you and chose to use hotel room services our company. While using our services, thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor.com , your sincere advice will help us improve the company over. We're happy to serve you and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I was hesitant because I didn't want to hang out with grungy backpackers but this place was AMAZING. Super clean, really comfortable beds, and plenty of storage for bags. Staff were super helpful and I will stay again before I fly out of Vietnam. Don't let the work backpackers scare you off, definitely worth it :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kelly M

Dear Kelly M ,

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Room is clean and the staff is very humble the breakfast was good and Mr James helped me book many tours in Vietnam ,beautiful stay.i would like recommend stay here and book trip.Thanks James and his team!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Raul L

Dear Raul L ,

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent place, very clean, private beds very comfortable, nice helpful staff. James help me booked open bus from Hanoi -Ho chi Minh city.we would like recommend stay this hostel if you come Hà Nội.Thanks

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alex K

Dear Alex K,

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Such an amazing place, we stayed two nights in their dorm room and loved it! We were greeted by such lovely, helpful employees. They even carried our bags to our room, and remembered our names. They were so informative and made us feel very comfortable. The rooms are very clean and even offered a privacy curtain. It is in a perfect location, close to bars, restaurants, and shopping. Definitely the best place we have visited in Hanoi, I highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple