“Good option, amazing staff”

Luxury Backpackers Hanoi
Ranked #1 of 450 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location is good, very clean place and friendly staff, in the middle of sightseens, price is reasonable and offer a good deal on tours, not the best place to mingle and party but it offer very comfortable needs and is very safe.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
LuxuryBPK, Tổng giám đốc at Luxury Backpackers Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Husseiramire ,

I' am Mr David Le General Manager of Luxury Backpackers, On behalf of Luxury Backpackers hotel like to extend my profound thanks to you and chose to use hotel room services our company. While using our services, thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor.com , your sincere advice will help us improve the company over. We're happy to serve you and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did not stay here but the food was awesome and James helped me get a cheap bus, boat and dorm in Cat Ba. Really enjoyed the interaction with the staff. Thank you guys for your help. :) next time in hanoi i would definitely book here.

1  Thank layladevriend

Dear Layladevriend ,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and great place for the price! Location is perfect and in walking distance to anything you want to see. Breakfast in the morning was great too. James helped me book a car to the airport and My nguyen was very helpful with information. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Margaret G

Dear Margaret G ,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was hesitant because I didn't want to hang out with grungy backpackers but this place was AMAZING. Super clean, really comfortable beds, and plenty of storage for bags. Staff were super helpful and I will stay again before I fly out of Vietnam. Don't let the work backpackers scare you off, definitely worth it :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelly M

Dear Kelly M ,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Room is clean and the staff is very humble the breakfast was good and Mr James helped me book many tours in Vietnam ,beautiful stay.i would like recommend stay here and book trip.Thanks James and his team!

1  Thank Raul L