Free cancellation until 21/07
US$89
US$59
US$30
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$191
US$113
Hotel Website
US$227
US$213
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot and so my comments might seem harsh. Everything is relative to what you're used to.

Hotel in general - It's a small boutique hotel with limited service. The front desk took a long time to look up my reservation, which was done through Hotels.com (owned by Expedia). I don't think they are well set up with reservation systems, but it is still considered a 3rd world country. The staff are decent. They won't go out of their way for you. The breakfast up on the 8th floor was quite good. It's a small set up but the food was surprisingly good. The staff there was really good. They actually went out of their way to make you feel good. The view at the top is really nice. You can go up there at night and lounge around; they don't offer service after breakfast, so bring your own food and drinks.

The room - I ordered a VIP room, which is supposed to be the largest room. It was not much bigger than the other rooms. The bed is stiff with very little cushion, but I think that is how Vietnamese sleep; hard beds. The sheets and pillows are decent, but you can tell it's worn. The bathrooms are not as clean as I like. I'm sure they clean every day but the walls had stains. My toilet would flush continually until I messed around with the lever. The shower is a step up tub/shower. Just be careful if you're not that coordinated. The towels smelled moldy. My biggest issue is that you need the room key to keep the AC on. When I entered the room it felt like a sauna. I had to run it for an hour to get it to feel cool. I asked them for a convenience key but they stated that they only had one key per room. I told them that it was not acceptable. They kept saying sorry... I persisted and then they said just keep the room key to keep the AC on and they will use the master key to let me in. Problem solved.

I wanted to like the hotel but it fails in so many ways. Their isn't much in the area. You would have to walk 10-15mins to find something decent. There are tons of coffee shops in the area but not so many that serves food.

Good luck!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Just few minute back check out from hotel, this was my worst ever experience in Hanoi, from last one day there was very law water flow in bathroom, they told me they were working on it, today morning I have early flight, and there was no water in tap. And also it's not maintain well, lots of mosquito, and strange smell in room. It not worth to stay there

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2017

a good simple hotel for business stay. We stayed 3 times and come back every time as we had nothing to complain. if you are looking fro something fancy or luxury. it must not be you choice. but if you need a allocation for a business trip. it is the good choice

Room Tip: if you try to get the higher room with view to the road, you 'll have the best view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

It's my first time to Vietnam, my company booked it for me ,the hotel has friendly and cute staff, delicious food and clean rooms, recommend. I will choose it again when I visit Vietnam next time!!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Reception stuff was very good, their always take care of us when we need some help.
Easy conversation with English for showing us to tourism place . Environment was very good and clean . A lot of famous food and night market nearby the hotel. Hotel charge reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business