Golden Art Hotel
Hotels.com
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$79
US$165
US$156
Orbitz.com
1,510 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayquiet streettrain stationwelcome drinkside streetfresh fruitquiet roomhotel is locatednight trainsim cardstayed here for nightssister hotelamazing staffphoairport pickexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you come to Hanoi to get down and dirty with the locals then the Old Quarter is the place you want to be in. The nightlife there is quite vibrant, chaotic but parodxically with a sense of order, and very inviting with numerous stalls, resturants and stores littering the sidewalks of the Old Quarter. Golden Art Hotel is centered right in the middle of it all so you're too far from something new. The hotel is umdoubtly a 3 star hotel made to feel as if it were 5 star by the friendly and helpfull staff with all of my requests being accepted. The rooms are small and are of an average quality build with clears signs of poor construction, like a lazily cut out bath drain in the shower(It was a circular bath drain made to fit into a cut out square in the marble that had sides of unequal lengths) or room doors that don't have proper seals around the sides. The TV in the room has around 5 channels of american networks with 3 of them being channles that play movies all day. Every morning the hotel serves a breakfast that serves some new options each days with other options from a menu being freshly cooked on request. Special Thanks to Jane, Ahri, Tom, Nguyen and other staff not mentioned for great customer service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I had the good fortune of locating a great little place in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter – a vibrant, exciting area full of character and history, in a street that was a perfect location and with marvellous staff, including, Jane, Ahri, Anna, Emma, Rubi, Nick, Nguyen, Cuong and Tom. It is the Golden Art Hotel and if I like a place, I have to say …’I’ll be back’. The Hotel and the room was a joy to experience for a near week-long stay in this remarkable city. If I had the good fortune in finding this great place I am happy to share it with those who would like to make it a home away from home as well. But please say hello to my dear friends above…

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This being my first trip to Vietnam I had no idea what to expect... after roughing it in the jungle I came to Hanoi and to this wonderful hotel. From the first moment I entered I was greeted by the friendliest people I had met in a long time . The ladies at the front desk, Hanna , Ahri, Jane , Anna. Nick the manager, the guys Nguyen and Cung, Dung ,all of whom I shared great laughs with and felt at home.breakfast was good.plenty of variety , nice hot showers, clean and comfy beds and in proximity of everything you need to see Hanoi . Looking forward to my next visit !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Staff very friendly and helpful in ringing our future hotel about leaving luggage, directions and some recommendations. Very apologetic as messed up our bed configuration so had to share. Gave us a small gift to compensate. Bed too close to wall on one side so difficult to move around. Bathroom door didn’t close properly. Very Clean. Breakfast food a little disappointing. Location was good. Cars are unable to get down the little street but the staff helped with baggage when needed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel over 5 nights while nipping off to sapa and halong bay.the staff are the nicest staff we met on our travels.the staff are all young and very informative. Speak brilliant English and nothing is too much trouble.we were there for yet and the staff were always checking we were not varying too much cash and giving us safety tips.i would go back to this hotel in a heart beat.the rooms were a good size ant very clean.the breakfast was amazing all in all a great hotel.georgy and max England.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple