US$245
US$231
US$104
US$80
Trip.com
La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)
US$34
US$59
US$28
Priceline
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$90
US$83
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

All reviewshalong bayold quarterhotel is locatedrose petalshoan kiem lakestaff were so helpfulwalking distancenight marketbreakfast was deliciousbanana pancakesthe hotel stafffantastic servicewelcome drinksister hotelairport transferluacruise
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve had an excellent experience with this hotel so far. Located in a (slightly) quieter in the old quarter, it’s just a short walk away from the lake. Breakfast has been pretty good, and the room was sparkling clean. We switched to this hotel last minute with an injury that required a lift & are pleased with our choice!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I never take the time to write reviews, but in this case, I had to. The Hanoi Charm Hotel has everything you could possibly dream of in a hotel experience. From a handwritten welcome card, balloons, fresh flower petals on your bed, upgrades, delicious food, and the most unbelievably warm staff I've ever met, there really is no other place I would stay if ever I were to return to Hanoi - no Fairmount or W in the world compares (truly). I am absolutely shocked this isn't the #1 hotel in Hanoi because I could not imagine anything better. If nothing else, the staff went out of their way consistently to make sure I had a safe and special stay - which meant all the more to me considering I was a young female travelling by myself. I felt like I had family watching over me. Please experience this hotel for yourself - you won't regret it!

Room Tip: Ask for the honeymoon suite
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Just entered my well decorated room, they used real roses and rose petals on the bed! The (bath-)room is very clean and comfy everything's there. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I'm already looking forward to breakfast!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I’m sitting in the small lobby of the Charm Boutique Hotel regrettably it is time to leave. The staff here is incredibly helpful. They have made reservations for a city tour, checked on a previously booked tour to assure us we were getting picked up on time, held our bags while we went to Ha Lan Bay and had our laundry done cheaply in record breaking time and found my husband a barber shop! Many times asking us how they can help before we even ask.
The hotel rooms are small but very clean and comfortable. A good breakfast is included. Internet service is strong. A restaurant is attached to the hotel. The hotel is located right in old town a block or two from the lake with many shops and restaurants nearby.
You can’t go wrong choosing the Charm Boutique.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I got here quite late at the evening and the staff upgraded me to a newly renovated room. Beautiful set up, breakfast was good and staff are friendly, good location to every where. Great choice when stay in the heart of Hanoi

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo