All reviews rooftop pool jacuzzi and sauna old quarter great hotel minute walk modern hotel hotel restaurant french quarter rooms are spacious recommend this hotel taxi ride breakfast buffet stayed for two nights quiet street vietnamese food the air conditioning first stop
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed here solo for 5 nights and had a great experience. The staff are extremely attentive and with good English language skills. It's in a good location, quiet when you need it yet within walking distance from great restaurants and the Hanoi Opera House where I caught an excellent performance of some Elgar while I was there and had a chance to see the beautiful interior of the venue. If you want the more hectic vibe of the night market and the more 'backpacker' area... It's a cheap taxi ride away. To be honest, I preferred the slightly more stylish vibe around the hotel. Reminded me a bit of Paris... And so I could also enjoy the lovely rooftop pool, jacuzzi and sauna when exhausted from avoiding insane Hanoi traffic. The gym is a deciding factor for where I stay and this was clean and well equipped with a great view so it ticked the boxes I needed. Would be good for a romantic stay I reckon since its... got style and very comfortable. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Gavin T
TheAnnHanoi, General Manager at The Ann Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Gavin T,

We cannot thank you enough for leaving us a grand 5-star review!
It gives us such great pleasure to learn that overall everything about our Hotel ensured that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. Our team members aim to ensure that guests are cared for, valued and respected at all time and we are very pleased to hear that our goal was achieved.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ann Hanoi in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

The hotel is really good, very comfy bed, good size, excellence service. This is totally great 4 stars hotels. Breakfast buffet is variety and good taste. Hotel also have rooftop pool with overlooking the river. Only downside - hotel is a little bit far from old quarter area and request 10 minutes by taxi

Date of stay: April 2016

Dear Nattawut K,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay at The Ann Hanoi and found the staff to be courteous and helpful. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator to my team. It shows them that their passion and efforts to provide exceptional service are appreciated by those who receive it.

I do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Ann Hanoi in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I stayed for 2 nights at this relatively new hotel in a quiet, tree lined street, close to the Old Quarter but away from the chaos that is Hanoi. I live in Hanoi and was having a much needed "staycation"! The Ann was perfect. Excellent food choices although for some the menu may not be extensive enough. A perfect green mango salad at an affordable price.Great room service with nice attention to detail. Buffet breakfast well worth including in your package. Big selection of foods available. My room was very large, quite modern,armchair provided with lovely white linen and furnishings. The lighting was excellent and perfect for reading. Night view of the city lights was delightful. The 11th floor pool, whilst small in comparison to others in Hanoi was peaceful, clean and refreshing. The staff were attentive without being intrusive and their level of english was what I expected. Overall nothing to fault except the dated, awful green carpet that has been used throughout. More 'staycations' coming.

Room tip: Rooms all have city views- whichever side of the building. Apartments provided for longer stays.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gaylebeachgirl
TheAnnHanoi, General Manager at The Ann Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear gaylebeachgirl,

Warmest greetings from The Ann Hanoi!

Thank you so much for your gracious compliments about the hotel and our team.

We love hearing from our guests that have enjoyed their time with us, therefore I was really thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service provided by our team who work incredibly hard to make sure that each guest that comes through our door has a brilliant stay.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to The Ann Hanoi in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

The Ann is not centrally located, but it's an easy 40 minute stroll to the heart of the city. It is in a lovely quiet part of town so is well worth the walk or taxi ride (very cheap) to wherever you want to go around town, and then you can come home to relax.
The rooms are large and well-appointed, pool and bar areas very clean, staff are super friendly and very helpful.
I ate in the restaurant one night, the food was lovely and there was a good range of Vietnamese and Western offerings.
Do consider The Ann, you will love it as much as I did I am sure.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Words_by_Julia

Dear Tourmaniac,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen The Ann Hanoi as the hotel of choice for your recent stay.

It was our greatest pleasure to have you stay with us and we appreciate the opportunity to service your travel needs. My team works hard to deliver the best personalized service in order to enrich all our guests' stay experiences. It is very rewarding for them to receive your generous compliments. Rest assured I will share your comments with all of them.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

We've stayed there several times. Compared to all other hotels in Hanoi we've stayed at through the years, this is by far the best in this price range. Comfortable rooms, perfect ac, no prob wifi, extremely nice service and good food.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sally A

Dear Sally A,

Warmest greetings from The Ann Hanoi!

I would like to express our sincerely thanks for staying with us and it was indeed our pleasure to have you here. It is also gratifying to know that you had a great time in Hanoi and the icing on the cake was your stay at The Ann Hanoi. We take pride in delivering high levels of service standards and it is delightful to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations.

On behalf of the whole team at The Ann Hanoi, thank you once again for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.