“Nice Hotel”
Review of ADAMAS Spa&Clinic

ADAMAS Spa&Clinic
Ranked #131 of 206 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Awaken your sense and spoil yourself at ADAMAS spa & clinic with soothing sounds, rejuvenating aromas and relaxing therapies. Open daily from 9am to 9pm.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We were booked into the Adamas hotel for 3 days with our stay in Hanoi. Little bit away from the nightlife but still within walking distance. Nice and clean and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast and coffee available in the rooms.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We used this as our home base while bouncing around Vietnam. The rooms were clean, and comfortable. The service was amazing. From Alice and Sophie at the front desk (guys at front desk too..), to the restaurant staff and cleaning/maintenance staff, you were all wonderful. They treated us Canadians with the utmost respect, and were always there to help....with a BIG smile. I would definitely return here without a doubt. Unfortunately we didn't have the pleasure of checking out the spa, but next time for sure. Keep up the great work, and keep smiling!!

Chad and Jesse..

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed at Adamas, previously known as Demantoid Hotel as part of a tour package. The rooms and facilities were adequate and breakfast fine with efficient and lovely staff, food was topped quite regularly unlike other similar classed establishments in Vietnam.
My husband unfortunately was unwell on the last day of our stay. I asked reception for help for a doctor or anti-nausea and diarrhea medicine, because I could not speak Vietnamese and didn't know where a clinic or a pharmacist, who could understand English, was . I was told that it was hotel policy not to purchase medicines for hotel guests. Directions to a pharmacy were unclear and despite asking if it was open at the time of the day, the pharmacy was not open until an hour later. I can understand if it was hotel policy not to purchase codeine or amphetamine based medicines or other types of abuse prone medicines but anti-diarrhea and medicine to stop vomiting?? To be fair she did suggest the hospital later but I would have to get there myself. I was disappointed with the service given they had promoted service as their strength. I was even more disappointed with the contrast in behavior when the same receptionist sent their door person to accompany me to their Spa and massage facility which was not on site and really easy to find, after not being very helpful with my request for medical assistance. We were due to leave Hanoi that day at 3pm but when I asked for a later check out due my husband's ill-health and lack of sleep (up all night vomiting),reception would only allow half an hr extension, 12 to 12.30pm with no reason given. There is definitely room for improvement and if you want to promote 'At anytime, our friendly staff will always do his utmost to exceed your expectations and make your stay unforgettable", your hotel will need to treat all requests with equal importance and service not only those that have a financial gain attached to it. I for one will not be going back there again.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a good massage. Foot massage was half feet and half neck, head, shoulders. Comfortable chairs in a large room. Staff friendly but talked throughout. Asked directly for a tip at the end. We would have tilled but being asked straight up for a tip was very off putting.
Not bad overall but have had better.