“Do they think I’m a dumb?!?!”
Review of Caphe Bombay

Caphe Bombay
Ranked #126 of 4,143 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: At Cafe Bombay, we introduce original taste of the finest Indian cuisine. We emphasise quality and freshly cooked food prepared with the use of a clay oven (Tandoor) and the Indian Wok (Kadhai), all to create a harmony of subtle flavour and taste. Dine here with your friends & family to enjoy and share a wider selection of Delicious kebabs, Tempting Sizzlers and Mouth watering Indian Fast food.
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My friend ordered chicken massala and I’ve ordered butter chicken.
They brought us the same thing. Only a little bit bitter on my meal. I’ve asked the waiter about our meals and that I know what butter chicken is but he ignored me.
I think it is not important what you order. They bring you what they have already cooked.
After the dinner I went to the bathroom several times.
Absolutely not recommended!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Great food. Recommend Chicken Tikka Marsala. Not sure if they will keep it up but 1 free beer with a main dish. Opposite tourist office at the end of Bui Vien St. We asked the way at the tourist office becos we had lost faith we would find it and the lady got up from her desk to point across the road. Doh!

2  Thank Wesley M
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Potatoes chips were free. Food took an extremely long time to come out. Sauces fro lamb and tikki Marsala tasted the same. Watery rita with bits of veggies was a poor attempt at a yogurt dish. Waste of time and money. I would never recommend or return here.

1  Thank chau238
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My friends and I really enjoyed this Indian, the food was fantastic with the best Dahl my friend has ever tasted, and I would highly recommend the tandoori prawns! The free beer was also a plus!

1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 28 March 2017

The food is average and actually there are better options in the neighborhood that are close by.

The chicken curry was acceptable, but I believe overpriced for the portions size and quality of taste. The restaurant will do in a pinch, but not a place I would go out of my way for.

3  Thank Stones J