“Lovely last night in Ho chin Minh ”

The Garlik De Tham Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 4,367 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Good food, good mood! At our restaurant, you’ll find fresh, hearty dishes that take advantage of the food paradise that is Ho Chi Minh City. This is the perfect place to get the party started, have a full-blown meal, or a nightcap before bed. Conveniently located in Bui Vien Street, The Garlik is right where the world comes to party in Saigon! Mix and mingle with friends, colleagues and business partners in our restaurant for some smashing local cuisine. Our menu combines the hearty southern way of cooking and the modern beat of the city, the result is contemporary Vietnamese cuisine that tickles the taste buds.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant with excellent food and service. Tea (our waiter) was very attentive and even gave us a free shot at the end. We went to this restaurant at the end of of our 4 week stay in Vietnam and it was by far our favourite. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank sophiegrantxx
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at The Garlik De Tham Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear sophiegrantxx,
Thank you for choosing our restaurant and sharing your experiences with us. It was great that you loved our food and our service provided by Tea.
I have already shared your excellent review with all our staff that will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep providing service from the heart.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distance future.
Guest Relation Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my girl friend have dinner with many dishes pork three way,prawn tamarin, bun cha recommended by Bruce. the handsome guy with great service :)

2  Thank Trần C

Dear Mr Trần,
Thank you for choosing our restaurant and sharing your experiences with us. It was great that you loved our food,especilly pork three way, prawn w tamarin and bun chả
I have already shared your excellent review with all our staff like Bruce our sevice captaint, that will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep providing service from the heart.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I visited this restaurant a few day ago. Absolutely wonderful. Attentive staff, Mr Brian is outstanding. Will comeback here in the near future. Overall, a recommended place for your trip.

2  Thank ErickJAV

Dear Mr Erick,
Good afternoon from Brian and The Garlik team !
I am delighted that you enjoyed the food as well as the service at our restaurant The Garlik . On behalf of the team, we really appreciate your feedback and for sharing your great experience with us.

Thank you so so much and we are looking forward to welcome you back anytime soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

This restaurant is marvelous. It in the center of the city. Their staff is professional. Mr Brian is outstanding.Their food is great. Will come back here in my next trip.

2  Thank WadeWatson

Dear Mr Wade,
Good afternoon from Brian and The Garlik team !
I am delighted that you enjoyed the restaurant as well as the food and service at our restaurant The Garlik . On behalf of the team, we really appreciate your feedback and for sharing your great experience with us.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This one is one of the best restaurant i have try till now. Mr Brian is outstanding. Good food and drink. It near the center of the city so it easy for me to find and go there. Definitely will come back again in my next trip to saigon.

2  Thank AndresonP

Dear Mr Andreson,

Thank you for choosing our restaurant and sharing your experiences with us. It was great that you loved our food, our drink and our service.