“Great place to be”
other travellers have booked this property
Deluxe Studio Room Deluxe Studio Room
Private balcony
Private hanger clothes rack
Serviced lift
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Great place to be”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I was there for 9 days , lets be honest this is one of the most wonderful An comfortable place for the cheapest price I ever imagine an the staffs An management team was so accommodate make u feel like u still at home , I will never hesitate to go there again An again , because I love Vietnam an this apartment

Management Response
26 Aug 2017
Its so great to know that you did have a comfortable stay with us at Happy Coffee & Homestay! Thank you for your words! Of course we are all always welcome you to come back here in a near future!
Jamesrhro...
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“loved the ease of this place. clean. friendly and helpful staff. I felt very welcome and at home.”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This trip was the first time in Vietnam so I had a lot of questions. These guys made it easy to solve everything. My flight got in at 2am and they waited up for me. A great start that only got better. Plenty of privacy to come and go as I please but always someone available for whatever. Most of the staff spoke little English but Phuong N (main organizer) spoke English perfectly. Communication was never a real problem. Across the road you can buy supplies like toothpaste, shampoo, coffee and milk etc. Ordering a cab was handled by the hotel at first but didn't take me long to work it out. The WiFi in Vietnam is excellent and this hotel is no exception. (40 mb up and down). Going for a walk was also easy once you get comfortable with the traffic. It didn't take me long. Plenty of authentic and western restaurants close by the hotel. I felt safer than I expected to walking around. People are basically genuine and respect is high if you're not an @ss. (i didn't test it) I will definitely stay here again when I go back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review! We are always welcome you to come back again in a near future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing