New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$138
US$103
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$139
US$102
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$113
Agoda.com
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$58
US$50
US$51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$68
US$64
Hotels.com
US$82
US$79
  • Pool
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$107
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$19
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$27/night.

The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$321
US$226
Priceline
All reviewsben thanh marketnight marketshower creamfruit stallshawker stallstourist shoppinggreat locationless than a minute walkstreet food marketshower areapleasant staywalking distancewar museumsimple breakfastpost officerecommend this hotelsaigon square
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed here in September 2016 with my girlfriends for 2 nights. The rooms we booked were their basic so it was just enough to fit our two big luggage. The bathroom had a massive round bathtub and was clean. This was a budget stay and for the price paid, I was very happy with it. Its located opposite the street hawker stalls and a few steps away from the Ben Thanh market so location can't be faulted. My gf and I booked a massage here and it was so good we both fell asleep. Overall, If i was travelling with my friends again, I'll come back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The hotel staff are friendly, especially the supervisor, she helps us to solve our issues well. An area of improvement for the hotel is that there should be a wider variety of breakfast. Overall, it is a pleasant stay in the hotel.

Room Tip: Easily accessible to Ben Thanh Market
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ericaosaka, Người quản lý at Halo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Charmaineocm,
Greetings from Halo hotel and thank you for providing your opinion about the stay with us.
First of all I would like thank for wide explanation about your experience, this feedback is very important for us, as it helps us to continue improving in our service.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you one day and I remain at your entire disposal for any further comment :)
Best Regard!
halo@halohotel.com
Erica. Ms

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

1. bathroom nice but towel are small size.
2. request for iron but did not have in this hotel.
3. muslim friendly
4. 2-minutes walking to the main entrance Ben Tanh Market.
5. have 24-hours guarded personnel.
6. no complimentary drinking water.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Good location within the ben tanh market for tourist shopping activities i.i. clothes,bags,shirts and etc.
Also lots of restaurants and food hawkers nearby. easy to find and has an in-house massage services.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank abdul halim H
Reviewed 3 May 2017

(Room facilities/Outfit)
I made reservation for this hotel total of 3 rooms Garden view suite from 1st to 5th March which I presume the room outfit will be similar. The "garden view" was really out of my expectation.

(Customer service)
Power trip occurred at 0300hr ruin my sleep during my final night stay hence I called the reception and request for late check out in case of overslept due to unforeseen event occurred however without consideration they insist to charge me for late checkout.

(Location)
If you are up to Ben Thanh Market, This hotel is just 2 min away. And next to the hotel there is a eatery hawker but price are overrated as the areapart of tourist attractions.

If you wish to book, consider about the location. Thank you Ms Thao for the prompt reply thru Email during the booking process and professional, and I hope that your team are able to provide a professional quality of service.

Room Tip: Garden view will never be my option again
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends