All reviews ben thanh market hawker stalls walking distance the heart of the city location muslim
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great little place in a great spot. Was very impressed when i booked in as it was 3am. The guy actually made up a bed behind the reception desk to wait for me. When i went down for breakfast at 8am, there he was on duty. I gave him a good tip which he was grateful for. Room was functional and clean. Street noise early in the morning was a bit much but then again when you stay in the heart of the city with a window view you have to expect that. Staff more than helpful. Will stay again

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are at the rear of the hotel, not street view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have stayed in this hotel several time. Though small, you get the basic amenities for a fair price. It is located just a few steps from Ben Thanh market, restaurants, and fruit stalls. The staff are very friendly and helpful. You'll feel safe staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are a bit larger
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed here in September 2016 with my girlfriends for 2 nights. The rooms we booked were their basic so it was just enough to fit our two big luggage. The bathroom had a massive round bathtub and was clean. This was a budget stay and for the price paid, I was very happy with it. Its located opposite the street hawker stalls and a few steps away from the Ben Thanh market so location can't be faulted. My gf and I booked a massage here and it was so good we both fell asleep. Overall, If i was travelling with my friends again, I'll come back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The hotel staff are friendly, especially the supervisor, she helps us to solve our issues well. An area of improvement for the hotel is that there should be a wider variety of breakfast. Overall, it is a pleasant stay in the hotel.

Room Tip: Easily accessible to Ben Thanh Market
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ericaosaka, Người quản lý at Halo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Charmaineocm,
Greetings from Halo hotel and thank you for providing your opinion about the stay with us.
First of all I would like thank for wide explanation about your experience, this feedback is very important for us, as it helps us to continue improving in our service.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you one day and I remain at your entire disposal for any further comment :)
Best Regard!
halo@halohotel.com
Erica. Ms

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

1. bathroom nice but towel are small size.
2. request for iron but did not have in this hotel.
3. muslim friendly
4. 2-minutes walking to the main entrance Ben Tanh Market.
5. have 24-hours guarded personnel.
6. no complimentary drinking water.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple