“Cool building plus very informative and interesting”
Review of FITO Museum

Full-Day Historical Discovery Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This unique building is set up as a traditional Vietnamese pharmacy showing all the herbs, pots and process for making traditional herbal medicines. Beautiful building. Our local guide shared so much information and the gal in the store was very helpful. For a laugh we even got to play dress up with traditional clothing.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I think how much you enjoy the museum depends on your guide. The video you watch at the beginning is old but interesting. There are lots of interesting things in the museum, but our guide tried so hard to be engaging and it wasn't working. I felt bad for him.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

An excellent place to understand the history of the traditional Chinese medicine in Vietnam. The collection of antiques tools for TCM is integrated.
spent few nearly 3 hours there to appreciate the collection and the history.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went here as part of our tour and found it a lot more interesting than I thought I would. It is right in town and in a building which is of interesting design on its own. The museum and store are set out over a number of floors in the old building and the guide provided a very informative and detailed explanation of the sometimes quite creepy exhibits. We all left with something, from tiger balm to 'potions to calm the spirit'.......

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This was such a treat to find. By far my favorite museum in saigon .the staff was funny and entertaining.the tour was full of great info. But the building was my favorite. Built up with materials from older houses, done in such a neat way. I took a local who had never been, and they loved it! Grag some food from the local venders and even get a hair cut outside! Thanks guys!