All reviewsmalaysian streethalal restaurantwifi connectionnight marketben thanh marketstrategic locationhotel is locatedmuslimvietnamairport
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel was located at Malaysian Street where all halal food available in every corner. 9th storey hotel with 3 rooms on each floor. Hotel staffs were good with clean rooms, basic amenities you can find in all rooms (no iron and safe deposit box). The hotel provided free two bottles of mineral water daily(inside fridge chargeable at 20k dong per bottle). Need to bring travel adaptor due to the plug conversion was differ from Malaysias’.
The prices for food in the restaurants were in Vietnam Dong and if you asked in MYR it a bit pricey though. So is advisable to change the currency in Malaysia coz you can get very good rates of Vietnam Dong in Malaysia. Overall was a good stay one should stay in this hotel when come to Vietnam. Recommended hotel. Thumbs up.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is excellent for those bringing elderlies as there is no staircase at the main entrance compared to most hotels which have high staircases. Plus if those using wheelchairs this hotel will be the most suitable.

The hotel is quite big and clean and near to many halal restaurants. They also have a big family room but this is always occupied.

At night is the most awaited time as the night market will start around 6pm. and you can buy things very cheaply. U can see the night market just below from the window of your bedroom. it is indeed exciting.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We were only staying one night so our review needs to be balanced against that fact. This was a different hotel to the one we stayed in at the start of our holiday, and a different location. The location was better - being more centrally located. The staff were excellent and really helpful, The rooms were "basic" and there is no food available. My main moan would be that the rooms have no safes - and our room had no windows - but the A/C was fine. If your looking for cheap accommodation with no frills then this is fine. We were looking for a bit more - but shouldn't impact this review - you get what you pay for usually.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I was going to stay 2 nights but changed my mind because of experience a bad service. I have to change three different rooms at the hotel in a day.
First room, I couldn’t stand the perfume they sprayed on pillow and bath towel, that smell so bad, too strong. Sedcond room toilet problem, some dirty stuff in the toilet, cannot flush it so I had to call front desk for having a look of it.
A staff came and fixed it, but it did not work. Also, I was fall by sitting on a broken chair put in the room. Then the third one was not better; so I had to call front desk again and waited them to fix it . Also I had to wait them to fix the room door, that was broken, too. They did not prepair room well before check guess in. I was so upset !

Room Tip: My horrible rooms: 603,503,203.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tina H
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Bed was cosy and just nice. Shopping and food are just in front of hotel. It is 100 metres away from Ben Thanh Market, and situated on Malaysian Street so you can expect lots of Malaysians flocking around this area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo