“Best burger I’ve ever had ”
Review of The Hungry Pig

The Hungry Pig
Ranked #72 of 4,143 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow!!!! This place is a dream come true amongst chaos! The prices are good and the bacon cheese burger was up there with one of the best I’ve ever had! Make sure you give this place a visit if you’re missing the niceties of being at home and especially if you miss some good bacon! The coffee is also great! Would come here every day if I could

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Life made had a bacon butty and a pg tips. After living in Australia and New Zealand it was nice to have proper bacon again. Try the country ham bacon ham and cheese!

1  Thank Kerry B
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Have never visited the restaurant, but as I live in HCMC I take advantage of their excellent delivery service.
There's so many options to choose from, and I've never been disappointed from anything. My favourite is the Pepper Pig & Hogwarts!!
Coming from the UK I miss bacon every now & then and this place hits the spot everytime!
Definitely worth a visit or an order

Definitely opt for the hash brown over the chips ( in my opinion) very tasty!!

Sandwich size as great for the price and plenty of filling inside!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This is a small place and not too easy to find, but worth it when you do find it!
Best choices are the make your own sandwiches, where you can choose the bread (bagel, baguette, panini, or cinnamon bagel) the type of bacon-there is plenty of choice (we had the maple), salad, sauces, and extras. Sandwiches are made quickly and served on a wooden pig plate-nice touch! Delicious fresh food, would go again and recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stopped in with a buddy and I had the English Breakfast, it was really good even though it only came with one egg. It tasted great and was not super filling, just what I wanted. My lunch partner got a Caesar Sandwich which I though was really good. The thing about The Hungry Pigs sandwiches are that they have a lot of meat especially bacon on them and the bread is kinda thick, so you have to have a lot of sauce or dressing on the sandwich to keep them from being dry.