“Where the locals go!”

Nha Hang 241
Ranked #1,286 of 4,057 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

A nice open restaurant which spread over 2 floors. Popular for the locals and no tourists as all. The Vietnamese food is delicious and not pricey. Together with a cold Tiger a good place to eat!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat and enjoy local hospitality. No English spoken but gestures and good humour works fine.

Great ostrich, fantastic spring rolls.

We were the only westerners but made very welcome.

Love it!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Great food and great service considering we don't speak Vietnamese and they didn't speak much English ! We were the only non Vietnamese people in there so very authentic Vietnamese food . Spring rolls were my fav and very cheap ! Cost us around f $20 nzd for dinner I ncl a few beers .

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Since our hotel (Nikko) is just around the corner, we walked by two days in a row before we decided to try it. It was bustling with locals both times. As we speak no Vietnamese and they spoke no English, we ordered our favorite Vietnamese soup, Pho Tai. It was delicious, and they had a couple of greens, along with the usual basil, that I have not seen stateside. Oh, and it was only 60,000 dong (around US $3) for two bowls and they refused our tip!

If you want to finish off with a strong yet really tasty iced coffee, I highly recommend Little Owl across the street. No frills or food, and again no English, just deliciousness in a glass.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times over a number of years and it has never disappointed. It serves a fairly standard range of Vietnamese cuisine, nothing too startling.

The service is generally top notch, with one server assigned to maybe two or three tables at busy times, and more servers/table when quiet.

The standard of food is very good. For foodies it is probably not the very top of the range, but I have found all the dishes I have tried to be of consistently good quality. The menu is pretty extensive and I'd recommend ordering anything that takes your fancy as the pricing is very reasonable.

I think the thing that keeps me coming back is the atmosphere, which is a pleasant retreat from the hectic streets without trying too hard to join the upmarket eateries. It is almost always very quiet at lunchtime, especially upstairs, and is a great place for a relaxing lunch with a few beers. Alternatively head there of an evening and eat amongst an almost exclusively Vietnamese clientele.

2  Thank ScoVietUnion