Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
TravelocityUS$52
CheapTicketsUS$52
Orbitz.comUS$52
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Last week, I have a business trip in Vietnam, I stay there for 2 days Nov 22 and 23. When I check out on Nov 23 in the morning, the receptionist didn't even give me back my passport and I was in a hurry I didn't check and go to the airport. When I get there, I notice my passport IS NOT with me I have to go back to the hotel. Luckily your hotel place is near the airport, I am so close TO MISS MY FLIGHT. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR SERVICE, You should look out for your customer service, it is really TERRIBLE. NEXT TIME I DEFINITELY WON'T STAY IN YOU HOTEL.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Yoshinori S
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We needed a hotel near the airport for a one night stopover. We were pleasantly surprised by this modern hotel with delightlfully hospitable staff and good cuisine. We were greeted on arrival with a welcome drink and sharp staff who had all the arrangements under control. The bedroom was on the very small size with seriously inadequate storage space if one had wanted to unpack properly. To stay here for more than 1 night would have been awful because of having to live out of the suitcase. There was good wardrobe space but virtually no drawer space.
The hotel has at least 5 different restaurants, including a Korean, a Japanese a Vietnamese and a "General one". We wanted to eat Vietnamese cuisine which we had really enjoyed. Unfortunately, most of the restaurants (except the rather smart "General One") are arranged around the swimming pool. We were there on a Sunday night and that may explain why the pool area was full of families with excited children who ran around in the restaurant the whole evening, shrieking and thudding, playing hide and seek around our table, and generally destroying our hoped for peaceful evening. It was only when we returned to the main building that we saw the smarter "General Restaurant" in which we would probably have had a perfectly acceptable meal under quiet "grown up" conditions.
The last aspect of the hotel which came as a pleasant surprise was the complementary ride to the airport in a courtesy car.
The hotel is 10 mins freom the airport - so good for travellers, but probably a bit peripheral for people wanting to explore the city over a few days.

Room tip: We did not discover what range of room sizes are available - the room faced the back - so there was no traffic noise but there was noise from the kitchens and Air-con units. But the double glazing kept it pretty quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pnbfried
Reviewed 24 November 2012

First, know this. The airport DOES have transfer but ONLY if you email them with your flight number in advance. I didn't know that and don't think you are going to get any type of assistance in the arrivals area. So, I took a cab. The taxi dispatcher knew the hotel and told the driver for me. You should have a printout with you to show just to be sure. The fare was $3 and $0.50 airport exit fee and took about 10 minutes. I found the reviews for the hotel to be mixed but I was getting into domestic at 8 pm and leaving international at 5:30 a.m., so I decided it HAD to be better than hanging around the airport to be sure.

I had no problem. Reception was fine. Friendly and spoke good English. Nice arrival. They gave me a welcome beverage and the bell guy took me and my luggage up to the room. My room was nice and clean and comfortable with great wi fi connection and excellent tv options. I wouldn't ask for more at this price. And I'm sure if I didn't like the room they would have switched me. I had prepaid this hotel on Orbitz and had no issues whatsoever. In the morning, they put me in a prepaid taxi back to the airport.

Funny, when I came down to the lobby at 4 a.m. it was pitch black! I thought I was on the wrong floor! But everyone was just on siesta on the lobby sofas. I said 'Hello' and they got up, gave me a little breakfast to go package, and sent me away.

So, in sum, if you need a quick overnight hotel stay, this place is more than fine. With the room I had, I could have stayed longer if need be.

Room tip: These are very friendly and capable people, so if you have a problem, tell them. I didn't.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank backpackluxury
Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

New hotel. Very close to airport, free shuttle, good rooms. Quiet area and nice open air restaurant. Good wifi, nice staff, food available late. I have been twice and seen nice efforts at improving to "international" standards. Good value.

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank Phileas_Fogg_61
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Have seen the mixed reviews. My stay was fine. Transfer was waiting in arrivals and I was at the hotel within 15 minutes due to heavy traffic and the return trip the next morning was less than 10 minutes.

Check in was smooth and receptionist had a good command of English. I was asked for a credit card but when I expressed that this was unnecessary, he did not pursue the conversation and I did not hand over a credit card.

Apart from the hotel food offerings, there is street food nearby.

I felt my room was of very good standard, with a comfy bed, pillow and nice white linen. Bathroom had a tub and a hair dryer.

Complimentary water, tea, coffee and jug were available in the room. Air conditioning worked fine.

There was a huge choice for breakfast and opens at 6am.

I did need to contact the hotel prior to my stay to ask about the transfer and how it worked. The response was immediate via email and organised with clear instructions from reservations.

• Trip type: Travelled solo