“Great Value and Wonderful Staff”
Review of Duna Hotel

Duna Hotel
Ranked #397 of 468 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 6 February 2016

The Duna offers great value and a very helpful staff. Good location easy to get to all the major attractions in HoChiMinh. I have stayed at the site many times. Great morning breakfast.

Great value and great staff

jl

Room Tip: Fifth floor or higher is best
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank John L

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Aircon and big fan. Spacious bathroom with decent shower. Minibar offers cheap drinks. I stayed on the top 9th floor, good lift. Earplugs are highly recommended because of the noise coming from the street behind. Try to get a small reduction when they aren't fully booked, it worked for me.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jellestevens
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Skip this place. Move on.

Rooms smell terrible most likely due to the mould on the bathroom ceiling.
No need for an alarm as the loud, inconsiderate staff will insure you're up early so you can buy breakfast somewhere else.
My grandmas arms are strong than the WIFI.
Extortionists. We agreed (twice) on a price when we checked in. In the morning suddenly the price went up and we had to pay more!
They arranged our bus tickets to Mekong ensured us our next hotel would cover the cost of a taxi from the bus station, that too was a lie. We had to foot the taxi bill too.
AVOID!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

A friend and I wanted to spend just one night in HCMC and this place was just horrible! It took me some time to sleep because it was loud and the room was in a bad shape as the photos tell. I traveled in Vietnam and went to several low budget hotels but this is the first one I put a bad review on. First time I don't have breakfast where I sleep too here. Just pick somewhere better.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank YaraSallam
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

When we got to this place we were directed to another hotel that we didn't book for because they were apparently "full" although we booked in advanced. This other place was called "Mai Hai" a rundown place. Service was terrible we had to ask them to fix the air con like 2 or 3 times a day which they brought someone in and he did something and made it for only few hours. The most saddest part was they stole my Camera Lens that was in the room on the table! Do not leave anything that's most valuable in the room and if you can't avoid DONT STAY at this place.

Stayed: January 2016