Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$113
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$102
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$118
US$110
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$141
US$114
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$177
US$115
Agoda.com
US$68
US$63
US$125
US$78
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$292
US$273
US$61
US$42
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$138
US$87
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Aircon and big fan. Spacious bathroom with decent shower. Minibar offers cheap drinks. I stayed on the top 9th floor, good lift. Earplugs are highly recommended because of the noise coming from the street behind. Try to get a small reduction when they aren't fully booked, it worked for me.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jellestevens
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Skip this place. Move on.

Rooms smell terrible most likely due to the mould on the bathroom ceiling.
No need for an alarm as the loud, inconsiderate staff will insure you're up early so you can buy breakfast somewhere else.
My grandmas arms are strong than the WIFI.
Extortionists. We agreed (twice) on a price when we checked in. In the morning suddenly the price went up and we had to pay more!
They arranged our bus tickets to Mekong ensured us our next hotel would cover the cost of a taxi from the bus station, that too was a lie. We had to foot the taxi bill too.
AVOID!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

A friend and I wanted to spend just one night in HCMC and this place was just horrible! It took me some time to sleep because it was loud and the room was in a bad shape as the photos tell. I traveled in Vietnam and went to several low budget hotels but this is the first one I put a bad review on. First time I don't have breakfast where I sleep too here. Just pick somewhere better.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yara S
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

When we got to this place we were directed to another hotel that we didn't book for because they were apparently "full" although we booked in advanced. This other place was called "Mai Hai" a rundown place. Service was terrible we had to ask them to fix the air con like 2 or 3 times a day which they brought someone in and he did something and made it for only few hours. The most saddest part was they stole my Camera Lens that was in the room on the table! Do not leave anything that's most valuable in the room and if you can't avoid DONT STAY at this place.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank goldenkeys21
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Very dirty and smelly hotel. Our room first smelled like a smokers lounge and later like sewage. Our travel buddies' room smelled like mold. The photos are very deceiving. Roaches all over the place and dirty. The only good this about this hotel is its location.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends