“Nice place for western food”

MAY Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #92 of 4,148 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: International, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: MAY, short for Me And You, Restaurant and Bar, is the new brand for wine and dining in downtown, but the company has been in Saigon for more than 20 years with a few famous F&B Brands and Nightlife businesses among which the initial one was Shadow Bar and Cafe. Conveniently located on the historic Dong Khoi Street in the heart of Saigon, MAY offers a wide range of fresh, high-quality ingredients and myriad international dishes and wines, both by the bottle and by the glass. MAY is a hidden gem that one can't afford to miss whether you are simply visiting or live and work in the area.
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Ejoyed lunch time with my colleague. I choose set lunch and she order apple ginger king scallop. It was great. Set lunch only 199.000 for 3 course and coffee included. They made very good menu n changing all the time. Scallop was delicous. I offset to come May when I want to eat western food. Keep good your services...

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Came with friend to drink Lychee Martini at May. It make me so surprise bc they make fresh lychee in this cocktail. The taste is nice and they give me small food accompanied with cocktail. I really like it. I always enjoy and relax whenever come to May. They still keep good quality ingredients of good news drink. Special staff speak English well friendly. Keep coming back and tell more friend....

Reviewed 8 June 2015

My husband and I recently had dinner at this restaurant. It is a great spot to watch the world go by, and the service was fast and friendly.

I ordered the goat cheese salad and my husband ordered the chicken fettuccine. Our food was good albeit not particularly memorable.

If we had had more time in Ho Chi Minh City, we may have returned to try some of the other dishes at this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Exhausted after walking all morning, looked for somewhere close to the grand hotel for lunch and found The May (Me and you) restaurant. With bar and food downstairs we chose to eat in the non smoking restaurant section upstairs. Whilst there is Vietnamese cuisine on the menu, it is more international style, from Mexican to British bangers and mash. 1.3m vnd for 4 people including drinks.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Passed across a Dong Khoi street. I went to May and ordered some foods and drinks as May fried rolls, steak and egg, sex on the beach... May have really good menu, food nice, cocktail the best in hcmc, staff very freindly also speark english well. I will come back and tell my friend ......cheers