“GOOD SERVICE BUT A LITTLE BIT DISAPPOINTED”
Review of Hai Con Bo

Hai Con Bo
Ranked #2,395 of 4,150 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

At first, the security is very polite and helpful.. He's always smile and help us with our motorbike..
It's very clean and nice uniform.. I ordered beef team with Vietnamese bread and going up stairs. The beef is very delicious, but I disappointed that they don't have tissues, after that I know that the tissues was bought on cashier desk, I don't know before it..
I expect that the cashier must be recommended us to buy tissues on desk before I ordered..
Anything is ok, but it should be improved information for gst upon ordered..

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I spend at least one timer per month to dine at this restaurant. The first time I ate there, it's good taste. But later I bet the chef has changed, therefore the service was down and the food was not really tasteful. I did recommend directly to the restaurant for a couple of times. Time spent is rather long for a group of 5 or 6 persons. The price is reasonable and easy to access.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Came here for lunch because they discount 10% on total bill. Not sure on what occasion. I tried the American rib eye, medium well cooked, the most expensive one but the steak came out medium. Everything else was just so so, didn't meet our expectations. The cashier even forgot to discount 10%, only did it when we mentioned. Just average place to eat, not sure if we would come back again. If you're looking for a good place for steaks then this wouldn't be my recommendation.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Tried steak and spaghetti here. I have no complaint about food or drink but they are not good enough to impress me. In addition, its better if the restaurant can change the way customers can order to help us less waiting.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I came there for Vietnamese sizzle beefsteak and spicy beef noodlles (their newest dishes). Beefsteak was okay but you definitely can have a better beefsteak at a local Viet restaurant for cheaper price. Noodles was supposed to be spicy in 7 levels and I chose 0.5. The soup made my tongue feel numb! Strange because it is not spicy at all so I guess there must be something with the soup paste itself.