All reviews boutique hotel rooftop bar small kitchenette colorful tiles herbal bath local experience dining table quiet area minute taxi ride home away from home fantastic stay the hustle and bustle vietnamese food would highly recommend this hotel amazing hotel our night stay welcome drink
Reviewed 29 September 2015

The hotel is stunning, the staff are lovely, the rooms are enormous and beautifully decorated and the surrounding area is a tourist-less taste of Saigon that you just won't find in District 1. When you do want a taste of the downtown area, it's a five minute taxi journey away that will cost you no more than a few dollars.

The in-room foot massage was one of the best I've ever had. The pizzas downstairs may be some of the best in town and the breakfast was stunning.

We really felt looked-after here and it was very difficult to leave. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon S
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Surprising to find such a nice hotel to be located in a residential area. The neighborhood is interesting and only 10-15min by taxi into ttown. Onlly downside is that there are no other amenities. It's just a room but a nice one. So if you're looking for a local wxperience then this is a good choice.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Le P
Reviewed 24 September 2015

I only had a couple of days to spend in Saigon, but I'm glad I chose this hotel. The staff was really friendly and spoke great English, the rooms were clean, and the restaurant downstairs serves up delicious food. Next time I'm in town, I know where I'm staying!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Ella P, Manager at Lief Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

Dear Sir,

Warm greetings from I Am Vietnam Boutique Hotel.

It's great to hear from you, and to know that you have had a pleasant stay with us. We would be overjoyed to have the honor of welcoming you again at our place in the future.

Thanks a lot for choosing to stay with us, and letting us be a part of your journey in Saigon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I loved this beautiful immaculate spacious welcoming boutique hotel! Delicious breakfast great coffee I would never stay anywhere else in Saigon! It was a very quiet room - the decor is divine! I'm not sure how close it is to everything as we only had one night and had a tour booked that evening so didn't really venture out further than a few streets away - well come again no doubt about it!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank miggy61

Dear Madam,

Warm greetings from I Am Vietnam Boutique Hotel.

We're really glad to know that you and your daughter have enjoyed your stay with us, even happier to know that you would wanna come back again. It would be our pleasure to welcome you, anytime you are here in Saigon.

Thanks a lot for choosing to stay with us and giving us such a valuable review afterwards. We're looking forward to see you again.

All the best.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

This Property I am Vietnam has impressed me so much I no longer stay at my own place in the same location and near Markets the Zoo and a nice River stroll that's if you can leave the comfort of your room

Have Fun and enjoy I am Vietnam and Vietnam in general

TgrTom
Australia

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Ella P, Manager at Lief Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear Mr. Tiger,

Warm greetings from I Am Vietnam Boutique Hotel.

Thank you so much for your kind review, and choosing to stay with us. We are simply overjoyed that we have left a good impression on you.

We truly hope to see you again soon some time in the future.

Best regards.