“Poorly Organised”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

The whole event was unfortunately very badly organised, I waited in the cloakroom queue for 45 minutes. I arrived thinking I'd have plenty time to get a drink etc before going into the main hall, apparently not.. as the band were coming on stage and the queue was still horrendously long. I would have thought a large exhibition centre like this would be able to cope better than it did with such a large event. Everyone in the queue was less than impressed. A shorter wait of half an hour at the end to pick up my jacket. No barriers or anything separating the cloakroom queue from queues to enter the main hall, leading to confusion as to where everyone was going and what queue to be in. Not the fault of the staff who were trying their best to deal with the large amounts of unhappy customers. Apart from that, the concert was great and the main hall was brilliant. Pricing of drinks wasn't bad either. I've been to the SECC many times but now I would hesitate to go back.

Date of experience: November 2016

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I had a booth at this center ( Vietstock) During the build up period no aircon, no wifi, sweating and sweating.......food choices very limited and not cheap...a baguette and a coffee in the street is 20.000 dong,,,,here you pay 60.000 dong,Toilets clean, security lets people in before opening time.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank robert w
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This center is next to our stay hotel which is convenient for our business group to take part in it. I do believe it is one of the most attractive convention center in Viet Nam with a bunch of hotels and restaurants around the corner.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Nomad650437
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This is the most modern exhibition center in the city.
- Plenty of parking for cars.
- Nearby restaurants, Starbucks and Coffee Bean.
- 20 min drive to Dist. 1, and 40 min to the airport.

Date of experience: April 2016