“Quality local Vietnamese cafe”

Phuc Long Coffee & Tea Cafe
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

You will notice a number of Phuc Long cafes located all over Vietnam. The cafes are well designed and the interior decor is pleasant with a relaxed casual ambience. Out of curiosity, I decided to venture inside and was pleasantly surprised by the courteous service and the promptness in having my simple order fulfilled. Phuc Long’s market positioning is similar to Starbucks or coffee bean and tea leaf and gives you an option to the usual western choices.

The cafe serves a variety of coffee and tea with cheese cakes and other pastries. I tried the basic local coffee and was pleasantly surprised by the flavour when wasn’t too acidic, just strong and somewhat “syrupy”. It makes a great pick me up in the morning if you want to try their version. Otherwise, if you are game, there is a large proliferation of street coffee shops with open seating where you can imbibe the local brew whilst taking in the street side views of life in Vietnam

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Should you would like to try a local coffee at the store instead of on the street. Try it here. Good coffee with good ambience, they also have some good local dishes for breakfast and milk tea. You can ask them if you don’t want your coffee too sweet.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

located almost every corner of the HCM city, a good place to grab a coffee and go . coffee taste nice, signboard in english and they open early.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first Vietnamese coffee, hence, i could be a little bias. I bought their ice coffee at 35k vnd. I felt that it was too sweet on first slip. However, i can't deny that the coffee tastes a little different. I think this is worth trying and the price is quite reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Absolutely disappointed in the way how the store handled what customers want. Came into the store at Dinh Tien Hoang, D1 to purchase a drink yesterday. As we are aware of the plastic waste problem in the world today, we brought in our own cup for the drink. We explained the reason why we wanted the drink in our cup instead of getting a new cup, yet we got denied by the store manager! He suggested using a paper cup instead, but those paper cups are lined with plastic film too, so it is not better than using a new plastic cup. We understand that being green is still new in Vietnam but it is something that Phuc Long should consider because environmental issue is getting more significant today.
Also, please give us the valid reason why we can't use our own cups, because it is our right as a customer. We were told by another store of yours that we had to use your cup in order to PR your brand. I'm sorry, but we paid for the drink, not to brand yourself! If that's the reason, you should have paid us instead! I'm extremely disappointed that Phuc Long is actually eco-unfriendly and unaware of environmental issue today. This lack of awareness is actually the bad way to brand Phuc Long, just saying.

Date of visit: May 2018