“Excellent ”

Milkbar
Ranked #2 of 167 Dessert in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Nice drinks and cakes, good price, great service. Very cute little cafe. Opposite a school so a bit noisy around certain times.

1  Thank Mel J

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Good place to sit and grab a coffee and some cake. Close to the war museum. Friendly service. Just beware of the coconut drink sellers on the street nearby. They charge extortionate rates.

1  Thank reverendhtc
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I just love the design inside and outside. I noticed your place when I was in a taxi. Decided to stop by and it was really a nice place. I tried your black sesame nut milk, not very sweet but refreshing.

2  Thank bmarsg
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We just stumbled into this place looking for some wifi to be honest. We decided to try the coconut milkshake and my goodness was that a good decision! It was so creamy and flavorful that we were sad when it was finished. Cute place and friendly staff. If you are visiting the Independence Palace head here after for a cool and delicious treat to refresh.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Stopped off at Milkbar for a lunch time refreshment and was so impressed!

Fast and friendly service, delicious affordable milkshakes (I had mango and strawberry for 68,000 - but one flavour 54,000), quick free Wi-Fi, charging points and the decor is SO KAWAII!

We sat upstairs which aside from the cute comfy floor seating, had large surrounding windows with great views! Definitely recommend.

Plus all drinks include a complimentary ice tea (when dining in!).