“My companions were very impressed”

SaiGon Coffee Roastery
Description: Sai gon Coffee Roastery can give all the best professional service for our gest . In here we serve italia coffee and specialty pour over coffee with hight quality .We are love coffee so we are always have big welcoming any body want to enjoy a real coffee :) .
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I don't drink coffee (any more) but the smell was simply gorgeous. My husband and friends love their coffee though. A fellow passenger told us this place was the best place in the whole of Vietnam for coffee. My husband and two friends agreed. It was quite hard to locate, as you had to go through an art gallery sort of place, turn left, then go up a flight of stairs right at the back of the wall, I think perhaps they should have a sign and an arrow pointing to the Roastery! We went back on our return to HCMC, my husband had his iced coffee, but sadly I couldn't have my fresh pineapple juice as there was a power outage in the city and we were basically in total darkness and the blended could not be operated. If you are a coffee lover, it is well worth searching out this little gem. I think there could have been cakes, not sure about food.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Good coffee with distinct flavours and they certainly took care to get the best out of the beans.
Bit too hipster for my liking though.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

There is a lot of good coffee to be had in Ho Chi Minh City, but this was the best that I tried. You can tell by the way the barista pays attention to each detail, by the way the cafe looks and by the slow pace that it's gonna be a good cup of coffee. Even better, the prices are the same or a bit better than the other upscale coffee locales around town. My Capuccino cost 60,000 dong in Feb of 2017. I can definitely recommend this spot.

As noted, you need to walk in to an open art gallery on Dong Khoi Street (the Sheraton is on the other side of the street, go to the middle of the walkway and when it splits in 4 directions turn left. You'll see a sign for Saigon Coffee Roastery on the far wall. Go to the stairs at the end of the walkway, head up 1 flight, greet the cats that are fed by the local shopkeepers and head to the end of the veranda where the glass doors to the Saigon Coffee Roaster are.

From there - enjoy :-)

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Good vibes, excellent coffee, great service ,and centrally located just off Vincom plaza.I'd recommend it to anyone who'd like a quiet afternoon just relaxing with a good book and a coffee. This is the place for you. Grap your cup and enjoy it. A must to visit if you are in Sai Gon.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

If you love coffee, this place is on another level. Not your grab and go type joint, so have a seat, try a few cups of coffee and enjoy the people and setting.

You will walk away with a heck of a caffeine buzz and a smile.

Date of visit: January 2017