“good tour with an exllent guide!”

Thang Long City Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #131 of 153 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We would like to recommend to you some our following services: Organizing City Tour, Culinary Tour, Cooking Tour, Shopping Tour, Adventure Tour, Trekking Tour, Boat Tour, Motorbikes Tour ,Bicycle Tour.
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I went Hue and took a city tour! It was so lovely. All the historic places and the explaining from an exllent guide named Tien! I wanna go there again :)

1  Thank 박 수

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I booked this company for our full day city tour in December. It was our nightmare. The tour guide was horrible. He did not say anything about the places that we visited. The lunch was ok. Ms. Diem was useless to handle the problem. Don't trust them. I will choose other company in next time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We booked this tour at our hotel, they promised us a guide with good English and a lot of knowledge about the sites we were going to visit. Our guides English was okayy, his accent was so thick though you could barely understand him, even the native speakers in our group had their difficulties. The explanations our guide gave us weren't too helpful, I could overhear other guides telling far more interesting/useful information.
What bothered us most was that we were rushed through the citadel in a little under an hour. When we asked why we weren't spending longer there the explanation was "construction everywhere, all looks the same anyway, boring" yeah right. The stops at the Kung fu show and the incense stick village were so unnecessary, we would've rather spent our time in the citadel.

Overall not the best tour. Wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Have a great time today with tourguide Quoc Ho. He was funny, informative and really helpful. The journey was smooth. Luch was ok.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I want to start by saying I'm not a big fan of tour buses, I told my guide hoang The same. He was funny, engaging and very accommodating. He runs a tight ship. That's important to me. He tells everybody the bus is leaving at 4:50 he means it. I had a terrific time. That's a great value for the money. Hoan was great, the bus had AC, and everything was more than I expected.