US$29
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$29
US$27
  • Breakfast included
Lam Bao Long Hotel(Hue)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$10
US$40
US$33
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

US$60
US$43
US$104
US$91
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$89
US$72
US$86
US$72
Priceline
All reviewsmr beanstaying nightsrooms are cleangreat locationbananatv
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I booked into a hostel nearby but on arrival decided to find somewhere else. Was drawn to the Mr Bean cafe attached to hostel as it seemed pleasant and was not disappointed. In asking their room rates, was shown the room I could have for the following night. Said yes. When I arrived in the morning, was greeted with hugs and cheers, a bottle of water and a coffee. Ended up staying 4 nights. Very comfortable private room with ensuite, wardrobe, fan, a/c and tv. The staff were incredibly helpful with every question I had and made the effort to sit and chat with me (I'm travelling alone).

Mr Bean cafe serves excellent food; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their level of English is highly commendable.

For the smokers - stay here. There's a little balcony on each floor where you can smoke, you can smoke in the cafe too.

Shout out to Khue for making the best iced coffee ever! Shout out to all the staff in fact as all VERY friendly. There's an older lady who does the cooking - she is wonderful!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TraceyBodhi1
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Dissapointed in Service.

firstly, I made a decision getting a saigon black coffee at 19k dong, already 3k more than another nice place, but decided to go try. Ordered quick and waited per normal while I attend to my morning business regiment. More people came in, 2 pertically sat infront of me. I continued waiting and now saw both those 2 people get served coffee whilst I was still waiting. This happens, and wasnt really upset.

BUT what ticked me most was coffee was 19k, i give a 100k note, and worked out 81k back to recieve but recieve 71k...i thought I made a mistake and walked casually away calculating, then stop pull out calculator and did confirm it was wrong.

I walk back with money in hand and she already has the 10k to give me, knowing what happened, even before I mentioned it was wrong amount or even showed the money I had recieved, clearly indicating it was no accident. If she realised after she also had chance to approach me once I stopped to calculate. Clearly a deception.

Sorry but I dont encourage people to come here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Very average guesthouse with a very thin mattress

Cleanliness was brilliant

Location was brilliant

Staff was amazing! Front of desk and man who I presumed to be owner/manager left a very good impression

Impressed

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Clean, genuine people, good service and helpful for booking everything you need. Basic food which is very nice. I would stay again and highly recommend. The owner also loves to play uno and quite hard to beat

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We had originally booked the Thanh An Guesthouse but were moved here which was fine. We were welcomed with banana shakes which were lovely and then shown to our room. The room had 2 windows, was a decent size and had a good size bathroom. It had a TV too with Vietnamese channels as well as English channels. There is a bar downstairs which is Mr Bean themed. The staff are really friendly and we enjoyed a few drinks with them. The food and beer is cheap! There are also plenty of other bars and restaurants within walking distance and the Hue Citadel is about a 30-40 minute walk away. Should we come back to Hue, we would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple