Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$79
Expedia.comUS$135
eDreamsUS$114
Prestigia.comUS$188
All reviews onsen spa high wire natural hot springs onsen experience japanese onsen bedroom bungalow daily spa treatments thanh tan foot reflexology mr nyoman enjoyed biking surely comeback vegetable farm traditional cuisine outdoor facilities fantastic place to visit hue airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Our big family had a wonderful vacation at Alba hot spring resort. The service staff was great and helpful, especially Miss Tuyet Anh, who assisted in decorating the room on my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. We hope to be back here soon.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alba Hospitality, Owner at Alba Wellness Resort by Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure to welcome you all to our home and happy to read you have special and fond memories of your stay with us.
We hope to see you all again soon
Much Health & Happiness

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I had a great time here. the spa services, staff and surroundings are very nice and super peaceful. I would recommend this to anyone who is in need of a get away from the city.

Every time I go there I swear my blood pressure drops by about 10 points

Date of stay: March 2021
Alba Hospitality, Owner at Alba Wellness Resort by Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you very much for your review, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and always happy to welcome you back.
Hope to see you again soon.
In health & Wellness

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The hotel is superb and the service was top notch. They know you by first name and really go above and beyond to help you with your needs. The hot springs and onsen is great and I can't believe that we got a spa service a day per person with our booking. The 24-hour breakfast was so convenient, I'm glad we didn't have to wake up in a rush to eat and could have breakfast served any time we wanted. There are so many activities to do so there's no need to go into town, it's an oasis that you don't wanna leave!

Room tip: Get the bungalow, it's worth it!
Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you very much for your review, happy you enjoyed all our activates and especially ''Breakfast anywhere any time''
Hope to see you back again soon.
In Health & Happiness

Reviewed 18 March 2021

This is my third time staying in Alba Wellness, with a family of both senior people and children. Several things stay unchanged, like the beautiful landscape, the hot springs, the air of tranquility throughout the resort, and the wonderful treatments at the spa. But the people have somehow changed. The staff do their duties and are responsive, but something very subtle is missing. I miss the bright smiles, the genuine care and personal attention that we received during our first time's visit, which made our stay then a memorable and cherished experience.

Also, there is room for improvements in some other aspects:

- Food: all the soup dishes (pho, bun bo, and chicken congee) for breakfast are subpar. And please, never separate the kitchen and the dining area. On the first day of our stay, the breakfast was a disaster. Guests were arranged to sit at Mori restaurant while dishes were prepared in Madam Chau's restaurant, which made waiting time especially long, and all the dishes were lukewarm when reaching our table. That's not to mention quality of food and range of choice in the menu (as there were not many guests at the time, breakfast was on a serve-by-order basis). Thankfully, the management acted on my feedback and the next day, the kitchen was moved to Mori restaurant. However, I believed quality of the soup dishes and the menu could be further improved.

- Airport pick up and drop off: the resort is 50km from Hue airport. I wish the resort’s pick up and drop off schedule could be a little more flexible to accommodate guests' needs. On our check-out day, the resort had a total of 3 guest families and we were the only people departing that day. But as the resort stuck to its schedule, we had to call for a taxi to fit our schedule

- Facility: the little wooden bridge that connects the bungalow area and the hot spring area was broken. One had to either walk a long way around or tip toe across the dilapidated bridge to get to and back from the hot springs, which was quite inconvenient for seniors and children.

With reference to my review of 2 years ago, in which I had such a deep and wonderful impression in this resort, with all my liking to this type of properties, I do hope that when the covid pandemic is over, Alba Wellness will get back to its own standards of the old time, so that each guest will have a perfect stay and want to come back again and again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Alba Hospitality, Owner at Alba Wellness Resort by Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Thank you very much for your review and too thank you very much for your comments, yes we have had a few challenges over the past COVID year, but that is no excuse, to read your comments makes us upset, that we did not reach your expectations. Again we thank you and we will do all we can to take your comments to hand and better our guest experience.

We hope to see you back again soon
In health & Wellness

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

What a amazing time at Alba Wellness Resort !!

As usual, we have chosen Alba to be the place to welcome New Year's Eve and enjoy the year-end moments. And Alba did not disappoint us, the staff was extremely courteous, supportive, and energetic.

I would like to thank all the staff of Alba, especially the staff of Madam Chau restaurant as well as Mrs.Tran Thi Hao, who dedicated to helping and taking care of our family during the stay. It's a feeling of being welcome home rather than traveling.

Surely this will not be the last time we are here, appointment one day to comeback.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 1311trankd
Alba Hospitality, Owner at Alba Wellness Resort by Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you very very much for your review, this makes us so happy to read your comments, it was great to have you as our guests and we are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you back again soon (not only new year :))

Much Health & Happiness