See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

People are not friendly, room has really bad smell, old stuffs, broken, we asked them to fix, but nobody came. Swimming pool is only for decoration. Expensive for nothing...
You should search another hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I can not recommend to stay in this hotel! Room is very dirty, bath is very dirty, window and curtains are very, very dirty!!! Balcony is more then dirty! I had to demand to vacuum the room and get away the garbage under the beds, I washed by myself tables and bath. I had to demand change linens. Another linens was the same - grey, stains on the sheets. We did not leave this hotel only because staff was very helpful and made all our requests. Thank to them very much! And I am very sorry, that you have to work in this terrible place!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay... rooms are clean, great breakfast every morning, the staff are very friendly and was able to cool off in the roof top pool to boot... we got there early and they let us in, no charge... big bonus!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sbbuss
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

WiFi only in the foyer, light breakfast, English speaking ability not as good as other places. Good location that is close to the busier areas without being too close. Hired bicycles which were wobbly but the best way to see Hue.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jojo_Field_of_dreams
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We enjoyed our stay here. Comfortable beds with a cozy balcony. The breakfast was plentiful with multiple choices including a freshly made to order omelette/eggs. The A/C quit during our stay but was promptly fixed. The only issue I had was that there was some water slowly dripping in the bathroom from upstairs and the curtains were hard to operate due to being old. The staff was very friendly and helpful. we booked a Suite room with balcony on the 6th floor.

Date of stay: February 2017