“Amazing experience!”

Tri Easy Riders - Day Tour
Ranked #27 of 155 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an adventure - have a look on the website! I'm doing tours arond Hue, but also experienced in doing customized tours. So whatever you are looking for a 1-day adventure or a full trip from Saigon to Hanoi - we are the one you are looking for!
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic journey from Hue to Hoi An with Tri easy riders after meeting Mr Tri in Hue city. He was very friendly without pressuring us whatsoever. We were contemplating hiring our own moped but this took away all the stress and meant we could just sit back and enjoy the ride. Very safe and experienced driving, no problems at all and I felt completely safe the entire journey. The drivers knew the great spots to stop at and perfect places for photographs as well as being very friendly. The Hai Van Pass is an amazing experience with fantastic views- definitely a must see! The road to Hoi An is definitely best experienced by motorbike, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Lucy C
"minority villages"
in 3 reviews
"my girlfriend"
in 6 reviews
"his english is very good"
"ho chi minh trail"
"an amazing experience"
in 4 reviews
"recommend mr"

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this trip with Mr Tri. We did 2 days/1 night with his moto bike, enjoying landscapes between Hue and Hoi an. I saw waterfalls, villages, amazing landscapes...And Mr Tri is friendly ! And he loves good music.

1  Thank Giraud A
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I just finished my two day, one night tour going from Hoi An to Hue and I would highly recommend going with Mr. Tri! He was very nice and I felt very safe the entire time on the back of the bike. I was blown away by the spectacular views we saw along the Ho Chi Minh trail, and we cooled off at several waterfall pools which was really nice on these hot days! It was a really wonderful experience! The one thing I would advise is to make sure you confirm the itinerary before leaving as I had booked this through my hostel and there were a few miscommunications. Overall everything was really amazing and everywhere Mr. Tri brought me was super cool, and things I wouldn't have been able to see doing any other tour! You should do it!!!

1  Thank alannamueller7
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

At first we were apprehensive about being approached by a stranger and offered a lift on his motorbike, as lots of people had already tried to sell us things, but this was the most amazing chance encounter that could have occurred. We met Mr Tri outside the citadel in Hue one afternoon and the next morning we were riding on the back of his and his friends motorbike to Hoi An, going by the famous Hai Van Pass. When we first met him we were unsure, so they gave us a test drive on the motorbikes back to our hotel that day and we felt completely safe from the get-go. They are incredibly safe drivers, caring about your comfort and safety. He bought us bottles of water, coke, bought us lunch and made sure we were fine and had sun cream on. He was also our own personal photographer at the many amazing places we stopped along the way, even stopping at the side of the road where there were nice views so that we could take photos. If you are hesitant at first, don't let it stop you from having the most amazing trip. This was easily one of the best days of our trip and something we'll remember forever, well-documented and well-loved. I never thought I'd feel so safe and at ease on a motorbike, but it was such a freeing feeling and one of those times where you remember that life is an adventure and you're here for the ride.

Ally and Faith from England

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

So Mr Tri approached us on the street in Hue and we were a little apprehensive, but my god are we glad we chose to ride with him. Met him one evening and the morning after we were off to Hoi An. Easily one of our trips highlights so far! The day was amazing, we visited places along the way, he speaks amazing English so provided us with information and we got lunch and continuous drinks bought throughout the day. The journey was so safe and comfy too. Don't take the bus! He's also an amazing photographer, and hilarious.

Faith & Ally (England)