“INCREDIBLE!!”

Tri Easy Riders - Day Tour
Ranked #26 of 155 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an adventure - have a look on the website! I'm doing tours arond Hue, but also experienced in doing customized tours. So whatever you are looking for a 1-day adventure or a full trip from Saigon to Hanoi - we are the one you are looking for!
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We did a 1 day tour from Hue to Hoi An in June and loved it so much we did another 2 days with him. Mr Tri is brilliant, funny and he is very knowledgable - he took us to places totally off the beaten track and away from the touristy hot spots. He very much looks after his customers, often stopping off to buy us fresh mangos or pineapples and water. On the 2 day tour, we slept in a nice hotel with lovely food and I honestly cannot recommend this tour enough. I am coming back to Vietnam soon and have already planned to do a 6 day tour as I think there is no better way to see the real Vietnam. Thank you Mr Tri!

1  Thank 316katie
"minority villages"
in 3 reviews
"my girlfriend"
in 6 reviews
"his english is very good"
"ho chi minh trail"
"an amazing experience"
in 4 reviews
"recommend mr"

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our ride. Mr Tri is professional and worth going with. Reasonable overnight homestay and good food. His other drivers are helpful.

1  Thank Taryn G
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We did a 2-day tour from Hue to Hoi An with Mr Tri and it was so nice. We did a beautiful tour where he was taking us all the way in the mountains with some stops for lunch and arranged a good hostel for the night. The next day we drove further to Hoi An and again mr Tri showed us really beautiful views. So this trip is highly recommended!!

1  Thank Sophie S
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We were suppose to bike from Hue to Hoi An for 1 day but we ended up doing iT in 2 days because we wanted to see the mountains. Best decision ever! Tre picked us up from the hostel in the Morning and we drove for a couple of hours with stops for lunch and waterfalls. We slept in a good hotel and had Nice dinner. Second day we left early and arrived in Hoi An. We recommend to go with Tre, he is really funny!

1  Thank Charlotte D
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

As a female solo Traveller I can fully recommend Mr. Tri as he was very friendly with a nice sense of humor, he took good care of me (have been picked up at my hotel in Hoi An with very Short-termed time modification due to bad hangover). He always asked if I am fine, organized water, fruits & made a good amount of breaks. Unfortunately we weren’t lucky with the weather on our second day, but we still had a good time & fun. You are in real good hands with him.

1  Thank Jennifer C