“Cheap food, awful service”
Review of Cyclo Cafe

Cyclo Cafe
Ranked #110 of 681 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Went here for breakfast after my hotel recommended it.
The prices are very cheap but when breakfast elsewhere is only £2 there's not a lot to shout about. The waitress was incredibly rude and blunt. She threw my cutlery down on the dirty tablecloth and walked off without even looking at me! It wasn't just me tho I saw her treat another customer the same way.
The food was OK but not a lot can go wrong with egg and a warm baguette.
Won't be going back here. I'd prefer to spend an extra £1.50 and eat in a clean restaurant with a waiter who wants to be there!

1  Thank Kate O

Reviewed 9 February 2015

the cafe looks inviting, but when we entered and tried to communicate with the waitress, we were disappointed. The drink called Majito, which looked like Mojito, was fake. No fresh mint, but a green liquid spoiled the taste. The vegetarian noodle dish was awful. Overcooked and no taste. Prices are low but that does not help much when the food is so bad. Go somewhere else, lots of good restaurants in the neighbourhood.

1  Thank Eva J
Reviewed 29 January 2015

My first impression of this place, good food, good service, friendly staff, especially the pizza is delicious, everything here is great. And one thing is sure I will be back here on tour next time

1  Thank Sutrada
Reviewed 19 January 2015

Nha Trang in general is not a great place to visit, especially in the rain, but there are a lot of places to choose to eat in and Cyclo Cafe is not one of the ones I would recommend to others.

We had the fried shrimp rolls - enormous but filled with very little shrimp and who knows what else and fried rice dishes for mains - both very bland.

The cafe itself is rather grubby and has very out of date pictures of its food on the walls. There is also a very noisy construction site across the road (out of the cafes control obviously)

Relatively expensive when compared to the price and quality of other places (Lanterns for example).

Reviewed 11 January 2015

i've just visited this restaurant with my family once and it really surprised me both in cuisine and service. The food and drinks were really good, especially pizza (my favorite :3), the staffs here were friendly as well and the location is easy to approach by the way. If you have a chance, you should go to the Cyclo Cafe to experience quality food with reasonable price.