“Never lets us down”

Ranked #114 of 560 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Regularly visit Nha Trang and end up eating most meals here simply because it's a combination of very good prices and better than average food. Particularly like their pizzas.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Our hotel recommended this Vietnamese restaurant, and since we were newly arrived and tired from a day's train journey, we went with their recommendation. (It was also getting crowded at the other restaurants, peak dinner time.) The two main courses we got were served together, tasty and with ample portions. The service was cut and dry, not much warmth here, but that's fine. The ambiance was basic. The pricing was reasonable, too.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food is good. What makes this place good is the quality of food and price. It is cheaper than most surrounding restaurants. The food isn't amazing but it's good.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

So the cafe looks really nasty and old from the outside but we still went in there because our hotel reccomended it. I ordered tofu with tomato sauce without garlic as I am allergic to it. After around 30 min my cold tofu arrived and it was full of garlic. I didn't care too much as I just complained and wanted one without garlic. But the waitress who spoke good english until this point but suddenly she didn't seem to understand me. After a long discussion she refused to accept it and said all the time there was no garlic inside or something on Vietnamese. I would not have even minded a little bit but every bite just tasted completely like garlic. I had to keep my meal. By the way my girlfriend had a chicken curry which I liked. because it had no curry inside at all (I don't like curry ). It only consisted of onions, some chicken and potatoes. The potatoes were literally unfrozen and unfried fries but it was not as bad as mine. I would never eat there again especially because there are much tastier and cheaper restaurants in the area. I especially disliked the waitress who was really unfriendly and rude and should learn some basic restaurant manners.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Eaten here twice now, love the food and the feel of the place. Great options for vegetarians - my favourite is the tofu burger. Was really happy to see garlic bread on the menu to, been craving it for days. Did have an issue with our order though, staff should really write orders down & read it back to avoid mistakes.