“Nice price ”

Ranked #148 of 558 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I went here on advise of others and tbh it was ok pizza had plenty of topping and was tasty and cheapish. I wouldn't say it was the best pizza I've had but certainly not the worst B+ staff were great and friendly. Basically had the place to myself on a Tuesday night but never think because no one is their that the food isn't good.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Beautifully prepared Italian Pepper Flank Steak that can be cut with a fork. Served with fresh salad and vinaigrette. We back next day and did it again. This place is a jewel. I'm thinking of moving next door. Breakfast on the menu. Trying that tomorrow.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

This place is not just pizza. The menu has something for everyone. The food is cooked to perfection and service is friendly and fast. The fresh crabs are one of my favorites here. Their salad is fresh and clean and healthy for a small budget price. The filet in mushrooms was so good I enjoyed it 4 times in 2 weeks. Their are two locations not far from one another. Even when the place is full with happy customers the service is still great. These people are professionals. Try it one time and you will be returning...I promise!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

When we arrived at our hotel it was lunch time so this restaurant was the closest so we had lunch there the meal was okay the beers over priced.

2 nights later I ordered a take away meal the waitress try to charge me to 2 meals and she could clearly see there was only one meal in the bag.

The night before we left we ate there again because my GF liked the whole fried fish, against my better judgement I agreed to go there because it was so close to the hotel. The order was 1 whole fried fish,1 crumbed fish & a order of french fries.The crumbed fish was cut so thin they must of used a slicing machine the meal was served with salad which consisted of a few lettuce leaves a slice or 2 of cucumber some pieces of capsicum I asked what no tomatoes so my plate was taken away and 4 slices of tomatoes on top of the greens .One again the whole fish was nicely cooked. I asked the waitress 3 times where are the french fries she said there coming after the meal was finished she said do you still want the FF. I should of said no because half were over cooked (burnt) the others under cooked (raw).

So if you see the waitress waving to you too come over DON"T RUN!!

1  Thank cooksa
Reviewed 1 April 2016

We had the misfortune to order pizza here three nights ago.

It was awful. Tasteless. Oh yes, forgot to mention that it did not have any tomato sauce on it and very, very little cheese. This is the first time in three weeks of travel in Vietnam that we felt tipped off by poor food. Frozen pizza is better than this cardboard. Our advice...give this one a miss!