“Pizza with beer”

Ranked #149 of 562 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017

we go here for looking veg pizza. I not found vegetarian pizza. But i enjoy beer with finger chips. this restaurant have breakfast , lunch and dinner.

1  Thank mimi_mechosem

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The pizza was pretty average, nothing special and it can fill your pizza craving in Nha Trang. The prices are fair and the small size pizza is enough to eat. I ordered a Lipton Ice tea and pointed on the menu the picture of a CAN Lipton Ice tea, what I got was a hot normal Lipton tea with a block of ice offered to put in it.

1  Thank Randy P
Reviewed 9 April 2017

By pointing out pictures, I managed to order a drink and spaghetti carbonara. The taste wasn't top notch but not bad also. Non of the staff was able to speak decent English, except a boy who was new and didn't know anything about the menu. While I was considering a dessert, a group of 6 came in. 3 different staff tried to take my order regarding the dessert but their attention swapped to the tabel of 6. Even the lady owner was rude when I asked for the chocolate mouse. NO Have and walked off to the table of 6.
Fine. I paid and they won't see me back.

1  Thank J R
Reviewed 10 February 2017

We ate at City Pizza because it was close then never left. Everything is good, the owners are always happy to see you. Veal Scaloppini was excellent as was the cognac steak. We ordered Fresh fruit bowl every time and received different fruit which was really nice of them. Good steak, viet style. Really nice flavor. You won't be disappointed in the steak. Good vide.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Here you get a meal that for 2 persons can be done for under $ 10, the food is OK without being flashy, portions are good and the drinks very cheap, great beer for less than $ 1. The service is polite, but grab the male owner, he understands English, the other staff have little difficulty with it. We visited the place several times, and you only do that if it is reasonable, but the price and quality go together