“French done so well”

Ranked #15 of 636 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Description: It was a real French restaurant, the best one in town !! So much great people came to enjoy great dishes, in bistro atmosphere, as a journey to Paris !! Your host, a nice french, was very happy to welcome all the guests. Unfortunately, your favorite place should close the door on the 30/04/2018 To all my customers, i'm sad but proud. You made my success !! So much time to laugh, talk, exchange with you. To see you happy about the meal, the service, the atmosphere, that was the best feedback you could give me. Thank to all of you, i stay in town, and maybe i will open an other french restaurant, will see. All the best for all of you. Your host, Anthony.
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

When you are looking for something other than Vietnamese this is the place to go. Small place but oh do good French cuisine done so well, onion soup one of the best. A
Must do in nha Trang

Good evening,

Thank you also for coming to my place, you are welcome anytime:

Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

How lucky we found this fantastic restaurant right around the corner of our hotel in Nha Trang! We got kind of addicted to their food! Absolutely recommendable, congratulations Anthony.

Hi,

I would like thank you firstly, if i do a great job, it's because you deserve it:
Thank you for your visit, for your review:

hopefully you will come again:

regards

Anthony

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here as we wanted to try crocodile and after reading terrible reviews of the buffet restaurant s along the beach I'm glad we did. A bit more expensive than street food , croc 22500 dong but seeing as how we are traveling for 6 months we need to treat ourselves every now and again. The crocodile was delicious served in a cream sauce with sautéed potatoes. My girlfriend had the ostrich. I had food envy. It was divine, succulent and I would go back for it. We were fairly full after it as we are not used to French cuisine, butter, cream etc. The owner Anthony was the icing on the cake. He talked to us long after everyone else had left while we drank beer. Extremely nice man!

Hi,

ahah, thank you very much, you were nice too:
glad to know you had an other great time in your long trip:
Have fun, see you:

Cheers

Anthony

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

After 2 weeks traveling through Vietnam we were looking for some European cuisine and ended up in the Refuge. The owner has been around, was looking after and taking care of us. The choices of wines was really great for Vietnam - lots of French ones and the one we chose was linking up with our food.
My wife had the steak, ordered as medium, cooked to the point. I had the duck - the sauce was a good supplement to the duck breast.
All in all a very nice evening - if we are around we would definitely come back.

Hello,

i appreciate a lot, and i hope to see you again:

regards

anthony

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Refuge is as described, shelter from the hustle and bustle of Nha Trang. We visited here on a recent trip to nha trang and it was that good that we booked again for our last night. Anthony, the owner, is an absolute gentleman. He made us feel very welcome on both visits and gave us some great recommendations.. I had the filet mignon on both trips and my boyfriend had the duck and the filet on the second trip. The steak was cooked to perfection and it's by far the best we've had anywhere (including back home in Ireland). The French onion soup and spring roles for starter were also delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting nha trang who enjoys good food and wine. It's the best meal we've had in Vietnam to date. Great value for money too. Thank you again an Anthony and his staff.

El C, Propriétaire at Refuge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Good morning Sarah,

Thank you again for your visit and your good mood.
Thank also for this great review, tat's make me absolutely happy. That why i love my job, because of people like you;

Cheers