“Amazing rural experience (Discover Vietnamese Rural Life)”
Review of Jungle Travel

Jungle Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We chose Jungle Travel after having read the good reviews on TripAdvisor. Duy and his crew gave us an amazing experience, and showed us parts of Vietnamese culture and daily life that we would never have been able to find on our own. Will be recommending Jungle Travel's excellent services to everyone who wants to visit Vietnam!

2  Thank aalmaas
"insight"
"baths"
"mud"

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have used Jungle travel many times for Visa requirements...bus and airline tickets....exchanged money at best rates.
I have had good efficient service ....it is a friendly family business..they speak good english and will arrange local tours, boat trips accommodation etc.

4  Thank GORDONALAN
Reviewed 5 April 2017

If you are looking for a travel agent in Nha Trang , jungle travel is highly recommended. We booked flight,s from Nha Trang to Hanoi & were very satisfied with the booking . We also booked a 6 day trip to Hanoi , including a junk boat for 1 night to Halong Bay . Mrs My from the agency mentioned to the boat company that we had recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary & we were given the best room on the boat . She also booked us a hotel in Ca Bay Island & it was top class . We would not hesitate in recommending this place .

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We just paid 250.000 VND for a bus ticket to Quy Nhon that only costs 150.000 VND at the bus station, better to just go to the bus station yourself. We were a bit pressed for time and I understand a commission will be charged, but 67% is ridiculous.....

2  Thank Bram B
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

My partner and I have literally just got back from the Four Island Tour, the first thing I have done is to sit down and complete this review (sad I know, but I'm hoping to stop anyone who is thinking about going on this tour asap).

Firstly, I would like to state you go to three islands and not four. The first stop is where you can partake in snorkelling, diving (extra charge), or a glass bottom boat (extra charge). If your not up for these you can lounge around for 1hr 45 mins on the beach which was nice, just chill out. No where else to go, or nothing else to see on this 'island'. So don't expect to go for a walk/hike. The tour guide gives you no information on the boat on the way over about any of the islands, just the amount of time you have on them.

After this you visit a fish farm, located about 100m off the beach of the first island, you can see where your food comes from (not great). You sit down with everyone to a mediocre lunch, a let down from the quality we have had in Vietnam (the street food is far better). After this you will get back on the boat.....they don't set off, but tie up so you can't get off. They then whip out a drum set, guitar, and the tour guide forces you to listen to ''his band''. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!!! So you sit there, they try to get others up to join in (I know karaoke is massive is Vietnam), but it's not for me. You don't have any other option to sit and listen/watch. :/

Once this is over (still on the same spot as the fish farm), the tour guide jumps in with a rubber ring (and a very small water bottle of water which has very diluted wine in it), wearing the bowls everyone has just eaten from as a bra). Where you can join him for a 'shot of wine'.

After this we finally set sail from our location, we reach another beach. Again you can get off have a swim.....go to the toilet......and wait for the boat to leave. There is NOTHING AT ALL TO DO!

Finally we left and arrived at our final location, the aquarium. You pay 90,000 each to get in, which the tour operator when we bought the tour said you didn't have to do. But as we had not done a lot else we (stupidly) went in. OMG! The tanks and tiny, there are 7 turtles squeezed into a tiny tank, I literally felt like I had paid to watch animals give you the look from inside their tanks of ''kill me''. DO NOT GO IN! We never went on any of the other tours due to our concerns for animal welfare. But the aquarium is small and just bad in general.

After this literally shocking experience we left the tour guide came around and asked for an additional 320,000. Yes the beaches you visit you have to pay to get on. If you don't want to do this you can sit on the jetty for hours waiting for the return of the boat.

Pleas do not go on this tour through Jungle Travel or any other tour provider it is a total waste of money, and it's worse than a 1/5.

3  Thank Luke M