“Very friendly and helpful”
Review of Jungle Travel

Jungle Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My wife and I approached their office just to exchange money initially, since we got a decent rate (as opposed to almost every other place we tried..). We tried to book something that would be possibly problematic for me (health wise) and My (the name of the girl working there) went over and beyond to make sure that it would suit my needs at every possible detail. Lucky for me as she found out that it wouldn't suit my needs.
Since we couldn't do the planned tour, we wanted to go the Bãi Dương local beach. Lucky for us My once again rescued us :) She recommended a different local beach (Bai Dai or long beach in English) and arranged a private car for us.
What can I say - that was the best beach I have ever been to!!! Lots of shade, local cheap food and clear water (why? as My explained - it is just far away from the river that brings all the sediment into the sea and the central Nha Trang beach).

My - thank you very much for this hidden gem.

2  Thank Arseny L
"insight"
"baths"
"mud"

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Good local tour company that supports the Nha Trang area. Authentic whole day experience.
I would use this company again.

2  Thank Blueram
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We felt very safe and well looked after in Duy's hands. We loved the introduction to the local people and we felt very welcome.
Duy, My (in the office) and Thanh (the driver) had the best English we have experienced in Vietnam.
We did not feel rushed and really appreciate them not making us feel rushed.

3  Thank wcdcoop
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We chose Jungle Travel after having read the good reviews on TripAdvisor. Duy and his crew gave us an amazing experience, and showed us parts of Vietnamese culture and daily life that we would never have been able to find on our own. Will be recommending Jungle Travel's excellent services to everyone who wants to visit Vietnam!

2  Thank aalmaas