Amiana Resort and Villas
US$143
US$80
US$73
Agoda.com
Green Peace Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$39
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Indochine Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$16
TripAdvisor
US$166
1,001 results
All reviewssalt water poolprivate beachmacaroonsmud bathfamily villafree shuttleocean villaoutdoor bathroomamazing holidaynha trang citypool bardaily activitiesbreakfast buffetmain townkids clubshuttle servicerelaxing holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing deal through Luxury Escapes. Everything provided made great value for money. Service was outstanding. Dining options were perfect with teenage children, they could always eat as much as they needed. Swimming pools were incredible, so bit, so clean and never overcrowded.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmianaNT, Người quản lý at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Xin chao,

Thank you for sharing your review from your stay with us. I am very delighted to read of your appreciation of our resort facilities and settings. Our guest comfort in the rooms is one of our top priorities in which it is wonderful we met your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great relaxing holiday. The accommodation was huge - with large bathroom area and outside shower and bath which was divine. The surrounds were exceptional with several pools - fresh and salt water and private beach. The people who were friendly and very considerate spoiled us rotten and really contributed to a bright and happy holiday. Spa treatments were first class - and the cocktails very easy to consume at the various bars. Easy distance to Na Trang if that is what you want to do - quite a few other activities such a Vinpearl - Grandson hired a motor bike to explore further and even took his grandfather for a sightseeing ride!

Room Tip: we would like to have seen more Vietnamese food - the western attempts were OK - but lacked the vibrancy of authentic Vietnamese food .
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Xin chao,

Thank you for sharing your review from your stay with us. I am very delighted to read of your appreciation of our resort settings, facilitites and our services. Our guest comfort in the rooms is one of our top priorities in which it is wonderful we met your expectations. Thank you for your compliments as encouragement to the team for the service that they deliver daily to delight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked 5 nights at Amiana as part of my birthday celebrations along with wanting to wind down afterwards hectic two weeks travelling around Vietnam and Cambodia. We booked a Bon Voyage/Scoopon deal within Australia.

I will start with that it is a beautiful luxury resort that is clean, the gardens are perfectly manicured, however the service lets it down (which I will go into soon) there are plenty of sun beds and pools to choose from which is fantastic. (Read on, it does have some cons)

The resort is approximately 20 minutes or so from city centre. There are no shops around you I.e for water, washing etc so keep that in mind when booking (you can obviously get this at the resort, be prepared to pay resort prices I.e nearly $4 Australian for a bottle of water) The resort does run free shuttles to town on scheduled times which is handy.

When we first arrived, we booked in for dinner and had to wait quite a lengthy time 1.45hrs for our entire meals which weren’t too impressed. We also had a few other little issues which led to voicing our concerns to the front of house manager. The manager was very apologetic and wanted to assist in improving our stay. Much to our surprise we were offered an upgrade to a better room, which was a nice surprise. We really appreciated this.

As it was my Birthday the following night, the staff were fantastic with providing good service as they had been spoken to by their manager. My lamb was delicious, however my husbands steak was so so. All in all I had a beautiful evening. The staff also presented me with a cake after dinner which was a beautiful gesture. Thank you.

After this night, it was like the staff reverted back to their ways and were really not attentive. We had to constantly signal staff for service. When finalising bills each time, we also had to remind staff to add promo discount on part of our scoopon deal. The staff also spoke little English, which sometimes was hard to express what we wanted. All these little things may seem trivial to some if you were in a 3 star hotel, however if you promote 5 stars, you must also execute highly personalised service which unfortunately missed the mark.

The food was delicious on some occasions, however on other occasions it was a miss.
The buffet breakfast was impressive with a large selections of foods to choose from.

My husband and I had multiple treatments at the day spa. I must commend the lady who gave me my facial, it would have to be one of the best facials I’ve had, thank you. My husband also said he had a great massage.

This resort has the potential to be a 5 star hotel, however until the service issue is fixed we won’t be back in a hurry.

Again, we do appreciate to those few staff who made a few of our days memorable. It’s just a shame that it couldn’t be for our whole stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Xin chao,

It is with great delight that you have made Amiana resort your choice accommodation for your vacation. We strive to understand our guest’s needs so that we can craft a highly unique and customised experience for their luxury vacation.

Thank you for taking time to pen down your thoughts on your recent stay at Amiana resort. I would like to express my deepest apologies that your experience did not meet up to expectations. Your feedback has been conveyed to our respective departments for improvement and I can assure you that the issues brought up will not reoccur.

Thank you once again for your constructive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back at Amiana resort for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amiana Resort was a very nice place to stay at for 6 nights. They have everything you need and we didn't even leave the resort the whole time we were there. The staff are always very friendly and made us feel welcome. I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: It might be a good idea to provide a beach towel as well as a bath towel in the rooms.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cameron C

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

- Breakfast buffet is on point (cuisines from all over the world and fresh fruits) with infinity pool view
- Complimentary daily activities to keep you entertained
- staff are genuine and friendly
- 3 pools to choose from

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie L

Xin chao

It is with great delight that you have made Amiana resort your choice accommodation for your vacation. I am pleased to know you had the opportunity to be pampered by our service and peaceful tropical experience in exclusivity. We strive to understand our guest’s needs so that we can craft a highly unique and customised experience for their luxury vacation. Thank you for highlighting our friendly staff, resort facilites and our services.

Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back at Amiana resort for a wonderful experience.

Warmesr regards,