Book now, pay at stay
US$224
US$105
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$99
US$91
US$161
US$142
US$152
US$130
  • Breakfast included
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$143
US$127
Galliot Hotel(Nha Trang)
US$40
US$34
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$105
US$99
Priceline
US$1,054
1,298 results
All reviewsirish pubsky loungejacuzzi on the balconyimperial restaurantpool staffclub suitebeautiful hotelstar hotelpool area isprivate beachbreakfast was excellentrooms are largegreat poolmain roadbusy roadour honeymoonsea view
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very nice hotel with beautiful sunset views. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The kids club is very tragic - a room with a few scattered toys no staff in there to supervise or entertain the kids.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Hanaaboueid
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Hanaaboueid,

Greetings from Nha Trang.

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is nice to see that you had an enjoyable stay at Sunrise Nha Trang. It is especially pleasing to know that you were so satisfied with the service from our team. They never shy away from going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction and I will be sure to forward your compliments to them.

In regards to your comments to the kids club I am pleased to inform that we provide child care service which can be booked with our Front Office at your convenience. We also up-grated some of the existing toys please try it out next time upon your return visit.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Me and my girlfriend we were spent 5 nights in this hotel. In the whole time we didn't have only one reason to don’t be 100% satisfied. The sea view room with balcony was fain, clean and fine furnished. Perfect food, perfect service and the unique care from all of the lovely staff. The special thanks belong to Miss Hanh from the reception and to the staff of Huong restaurant. Thank Miss Le from the booking departement for her friendly solution to the booking.
Alex&Tanya Czech Republic

6  Thank AlexandTanya
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Alex and Dear Tanya,

Greetings from Nha Trang,

Thank you for your 5-star review. It is nice to read that you had an enjoyable stay at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa. Indeed, a vast majority of our rooms offer direct views of the Nha Trang Bay which can be best enjoyed in one of our Deluxe or Club Rooms.

It is especially pleasing to know that you were so satisfied with the service from our team. They never shy away from going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction and I will be sure to forward your compliments to them, especially to Ms. Hanh and Mr. Huong.

Thanks again for your positive comments and we already look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is wonderful. From the moment we arrived the staff were absolutely delightful, the hotel is stunning, the rooms are spacious and luxurious, the food delicious! It’s the best value for money and in a great location, beach front. The views are to die for. The pool is beautiful and rooftop bar is glorious with one of the best views in town. The service is impeccable and always immediate. I highly recommend Sunrise it will not disappoint! We love this hotel and will be back!

6  Thank Leisel S
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Leisel S,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review. I am delighted to read that you had such a fabulous stay with us. Indeed, our team is never shy to go the extra mile in order to ensure guest satisfaction and I am glad you were able to experience this first hand. They do their utmost to assist all our guests with their personal needs and it is indeed very nice of you to recognize this in this public forum.

We are very pleased that you found the hotel fabulous and the rooms spacious and luxurious and food offerings delicious and of great variety. We hope you had a great holiday whilst in Nha Trang and left with many happy memories.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked this hotel because of its great reviews and ammenities. The hotel was better than my wife and I could have imagined. The staff was very nice and the beach view from the balcony was terriffic. I highly reccomend this hotel because its affordable and close to the beach. The hotel has its own private section of the beach reserved where they have beach towels and comfortable beach chairs. We spent hours at the beach. Also the beach is considerably less crowded compared to the more touristy parts of town. Also the pool is very nice as its a great place to transfer to after the beach closes. I liked this hotel because it was an all in one type of hotel. There is a spa, a sky bar, a gym, 2 nice restaurants, a coffee shop, and a casino game room. The hotel also comes with a great buffet breakfast that has a wide varieties of food to choose from and there is a station that has a chef cook fresh egg and omlets! I am excited about planning another trip to this hotel.

There are a couple if cons I do have about the hotel though:

1. The beach closes pretty early. At 5pm to be exact which I think is a but early.

2. The pool closes at 8 pm which is quite early as I think it should be a 24hr open pool.

3. The city tour wasnt every exciting.

4. The gym opens at 6am to 8pm. And this should also br 24hrs considering it is in the annex building and not near the rooms.

Besides the little cons, the hotel stay was relaxing and impressive. Book now folks while you still can!

4  Thank Mark F

Dear Mark F,

Greetings from Sunrise Nha Trang.

What a wonderful review, thank you so much. I am delighted to see that you had such a fabulous stay with us. It sounds like you chose to stay in one of our Deluxe Rooms which, not surprisingly, is one of our most popular categories. The opportunity of stunning views over Nha Trang bay, just make a stay in this room type that much more enjoyable.

I am also very glad to see that you were so impressed by the service provided by our colleagues. I will be sure to forward your praise to them as they work tirelessly to create memorable staying experience for our guests and they will be delighted to know that they were able to make a positive impression on you.

Thanks again for your 5-star review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Well worth booking this hotel if your travels land you in Nha Trang. I found the hotel extremely good value, supported by wonderful staff and fantastic food! The location of the hotel is perfect, across the road to the beach whilst a 10 minute stroll will take you down town. The hotel itself could use a little modernisation especially the bathroom I’m sure there is already plans to do this. The spa on the balcony overlooking the beach & Vinpearl is an experience we’ll not forget.

3  Thank lenny s
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Lenny,

Thank you so much for taking the time to add your review of your stay at Sunrise Nha Trang.

I am so pleased to hear that you found Sunrise Nha Trang of good value enjoyed the great food, the location and that our Sunrise team looked after you so nicely. Thank you for recognizing them in a public forum as they do their utmost to please our guests and assist them where at all possible.

I do note your comments with regards to the bathroom and wish to inform that we already have plans to undertake a soft refurbishment.