“Tastes Like Home”
Review of LIVIN Barbecue

LIVIN Barbecue
Ranked #9 of 862 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: “Smoked and Crafted in Vietnam”, our American-styled barbecue menu focuses on wood, fire, and smoke as the core ingredients to cooking, flavoring, and enhancing food. Fresh vegetables and high-quality meats are smoked, charred, grilled, and roasted to perfection. Our mission is to serve our customers an authentic, delicious, and amazing American-styled barbecue experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ended up making two trips here, because it reminded us of some BBQ back in the states. The beer selection is one of the best in Nha Trang, and they had sweet tea that they make fresh for you when you order! I had a half rack of ribs the first time, and the meat fell off the bone. The second time I had a chimichurri steak sammich (their spelling, not mine), and it was ridiculously good. The staff was so awesome as well!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (700)

Reviewed 3 August 2020

I've been here for probably over ten times. As a local and someone who knows how to cook, I gotta say I love the food here. They have American flavor as a base and they develop it to be more familiar to Vietnamese people so well. They're doing their best to enrich their menu anytime I come. That's not all, Livin is so lucky to have the most thoughtful, enthusiastic and friendly staff, who always bring satisfaction to us, I mean customers. By all means, thank you Ronnie and Tris for your excellent service. Last but not least, the beer. Livin has various types of beer, you will never be bored of theirs.
I highly recommend you all to come here whenever you visit Nha Trang, Livin never fails you.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 23 May 2020 via mobile

The food is excellent, there's a big selection of sandwiches, burgers, and other barbecued items. The quesadillas are also excellent, and they serve a wide range or craft beers. The staff speaks English well and is very friendly and helpful.

They also sell clothes and decorative items by local designers.

We will definitely be back every time we are in Nha Trang!

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 26 March 2020 via mobile

Stumbled across this place and I am so happy we did. Reminded me of bodeans in London and the food was just as good (although they do need better bbq sauce).

Going off another review, I had the burger, and yes, best burger in Vietnam and possibly most places in the world!!!

The choice of beer is also brilliant and the service was great, staff were very friendly.

The restaurant is very slick looking and has a really cool shop inside, had it not been for my traveller budget, would have been purchasing lots of t-shirts.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank alexbF7422HC
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Hands down the best bacon cheeseburgers in Nha Trang. They also have an amazing beer selection in a rib platter to die for!

Date of visit: March 2020
797namah, Owner at LIVIN Barbecue, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear Justin. Thank you for the kind review. It really means a lot to the team and our family to be praise by our fellow peers. Yours and the community's support are ever so important to our business at this difficult times. - LIVIN Collective Family