Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$17.00
from US$21.00
from US$39.00
4,412 results
All reviews khor virap tour guide lake sevan excellent tour lavash day trip visit armenia special thanks tatev monastery armenian history tamara company apartment garni country baking travel
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I liked that it was very informative and i learnt alot about these sights and the history of yerevan.

Date of experience: August 2021
HyurService, Manager at Hyur Service, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2021

Thank you for the review! We will be glad to provide you with our services again!

Reviewed 20 August 2021

I (Dutch) and my Russian girlfriend went on this excursion to Tsanghatsor. Within a few hours, there were some unforgettable experiences. The driver Armen took care that we were everywhere perfectly on time, and our guide Tigran was shown to be a very pragmatic man with a good sense of humor. He was knowledgeable and even when we accidentally missed the masterclass, he took the time to come with us to still show us how Armenian Chorovats is done.
I am very thankful for this amazing day!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thanks a million! We will be glad to host you whenever you decide to visit us again!

Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Great tour and excellent guide services

Very friendly approach and great knowledge towards places

Overall great day

Thanks hyur

Date of experience: August 2021

We are thrilled to hear that you loved your experience! Hope to host you in our country once more!

Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Sevan lake and Dilijan is interesting to visit.
The area is really nice. I mostly enjoyed Dilijan when hiking to the top to feel the beauty of nature and tasing the traditional Gata there. If you travel to Sevan, I suggest to eat fresh fish from that area.

1  Thank msekehchi1829

Thank you for the review! Hope to have a chance to host you in Armenia!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

I enjoyed each & every moment of my trip . It was one of the great & very nice trip of my life!!!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2021

It’s so nice to hear that you were satisfied with our services. You can surely rely on our company in future as well!