QafqaZ Baku City Hotel & Residences
US$139
US$90
Trip.com
US$100
All reviewsguest relations deskentered hotelvisit this placechoose this hotelspecial thanksbreakfast restaurantbusy roadfront officethank you very muchtea and coffeethe hotel staffrooms are bigroom servicebusiness triproom was spaciousvery nice hoteltop floor
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I arrived there on the 17th of February, the hotel checked me in after a 10 minute wait.Though I thought the staff were very cold towards me. Not sure what the reason may have been. But the hotel is literally located 5 to 10 mins away from every big mall/restaurant/hotel. And there are London Taxis parked right outside the hotel which is very convenient. The ACs don't work in the room but that didn't bother me as much because it was quite chilly outside. I had a good night sleep.

Restaurant was okay, but pricey.

Room Tip: I took smoking room which was a higher up room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Maksud A, Hotel Manager at QafqaZ Baku City Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your choice to stay at Qafqaz Baku City Hotel & Residences.

I do highly appreciate your constructive feedback on your recent stay with us and rest be assured that I will be working closely with my team to build up consistent level of service.

It is regretful to know that in certain aspects we could not meet your expectations due to technical issues, such as faulty air-conditioner system.

Shall you grant us a second chance, we would do our best to regain your confidence by extending Genuine Azeri Flair of hospitality.

Once again, thank you for valuable feedback, kindly note that we will work on our shortcomings.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is first time we are coming to Baku. I like this hotell becouse it was too comfortable and we had a good time in this hotell..this hotell has good stuff (Sabit) when i will come again in Baku i will choice this hotel and I recommend to my frineds to choice this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank samane d
Maksud A, Hotel Manager at QafqaZ Baku City Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for a great review you leaved with us on TripAdvisor.

We are overjoyed to know that hotel facilities especially room features were to your pleasure.

How wonderful to read that our team in particular Sabit from Front Office Department turned your stay into most memorable journey.

We are glad indeed, that you had pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back again at our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This has been the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in.I'm so disappointed.There is no any good thing.at first, when you enter hotel receptionists say there is no clean room, your room is not ready.second, when you check in and go to room you should wait your luggage that what time someone takes your luggage.third, room sevice works very slow.if you call for something you need to call again and again.fourth, i couldn't take shower because there is no hot water.managers please take this situation under your control.we don't need words we need action

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, from the bottom of my heart express my apologies for caused inconveniences during your recent stay at our hotel.

It is heartbreaking and most regretful to read that you did not experience good stay with us due to various gaps in service areas mainly faulty heating system.

We always strive to meet guests' expectations but unfortunately as obvious in this case we fell short.

Shall you decide to grant us a second chance in order to earn back your trust, rest be assured that we would be truly grateful to you to make it up for previous mishaps.

Truly, I would be thankful if you may accept my invitation to discuss this case further with you on: Maksud.aliyev@qafqazhotels.com

Once again, please be so kind to accept my heartfelt apologies for unpleasant circumstances.

Thanks in advance.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have very good memories about this hotel First of all, I would like to say that the hotel is very large and beautiful, its spacious and clean,Elfan, who introduced us to the hotel, helped us a lot.Tanks to the staff of the hotel!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your valuable feedback.

Truly amazing to know that you have found so much to enjoy while staying at Qafqaz Baku City Hotel & Residences.

This is an honor to receive your positive feedback about our services, accommodating team, in particular Elfan from Front Office Department.

We cannot wait to welcome you back again to Baku, Azerbaijan !

Reviewed 30 March 2018

it to be reviewed because as i asked from other guests, they were not happy by heating of rooms! room was cold! we had to take portable heater from recieption!please consider such top important matter

Room Tip: room was excellent except heating system
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maksud A, Hotel Manager at QafqaZ Baku City Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Guest,

First and foremost allow me to express our gratitude to you for staying at Qafqaz Baku City Hotel & Residences.

I am truly happy to read that in most aspects you found our hotel facilities and services to your pleasure.

Needs to be noted that it is regretful to read that you experienced inconveniences with heating in the room, rest be assured that we are taking note of your feedback diligently and our maintenance team already inspected and fixed overdue technical glitch with air-conditioner in the room to our biggest regret only after your departure.

Shall you grant us a chance, our team will do our utmost to regain your confidence by ensuring your next stay experience with us will be most enjoyable journey.

Once again, thank you very much for valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.