US$93
US$57
US$46
  • Restaurant
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbus stationa great experience stayingkitchen sinkfull kitchenfriendly and professional staffsmall gymexcellent hotelhighly recommended hotelfront office staffcold cutslobby areatea coffeelocation is greatcaspian seaenjoyable stayold citywalking distance
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Simply wow. The suites are amazing. Really big bed/sitting rooms - they also have their own kitchens and a fridge etc, though i didn't use it as restaurants are near by. Lovely comfy double bed. I may have been lucky but the views are fabulous, my room had views of the Caspian Sea one way and the city the other. Two whole walls were actually windows. Staff were very efficient and friendly. Location is great, 5 minutes down to the sea front and Boulevard, 5 minutes to a nice road with bars and restaurants on. Breakfast was ok. Overall this is an exceptionally nice place. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Dear flyrobfly,

Thank you for this very positive review.

I appreciate your pointing out our convenient location, facilities and rooms. I am glad to think that you will come back to us many more times during your future business trips.

Best regards,

Director Of Rooms.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Main door lock was broken, safe wasn't working, curtain drawer wasn't fixed. It took us two days of constant calling of reception to get them fixed. Room was very poorly lit. You wont be able to even study in room. The lights had some weird mechanism. Many lights were controlling from many buttons. They were not just on and off buttons. We ordered food one it was literally cold and even after multiple calls to reception and entire day they didnt pick the dishes. Those were removed after a day during room service.
View from hotel was fine as in the picture but it was 20 mins walk to nizami street.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
FaridIsmayilov, Director Of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Abeer H,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Staybridge Suites Baku

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at Farid Ismayilov@sbsbaku.com

Farid Ismayilov@sbsbaku.com

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel was very good.
28 mall,metro station,bus station very close to the hotel.
The hotel staff has a very good respectful handling .The hotels view was Excellent.
All the things that were written on the hotels site were the same.
It was Excellent in terms of cleanliness.
If i come back to baku,i will definitely choose this hotel again.

Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Dear Sahar y

Let us thank you for having chosen Staybridge Suites Baku and for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay.

We were happy to know that you liked our spacious and well equipped rooms, super convenient location and professional hotel staff.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the nearest future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel was very good because all things u think were close to hetel such bus station,metro station,28mall and city center and old city of baku.
The rooms was big and has all facilities and very clean.and behavior of the staff were kindly and helpful.ander options of the location of this hotel stay on a bus station for airport.

1  Thank farshid_kh
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Dear Farshid_kh,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hi, I will visit this hotel after two days from now but I would like to thank the reception staff for their cooperation of preparations all my requests before I Arrive. This really encourage me to book in this hotel.

The special thanks goes to Miss Aysu for her professionalism and cooperation to make my stay enjoyable. In addition , she is excellent in English and this make everything for me easy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 September 2017

Dear Radar_sa

Thank you for your valuable feedback from your recent stay at Staybridge Suites Baku. We appreciate the time you've taken to share about your positive experiences while staying with us.

It was a pleasure to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and I am particularly pleased that you found our team especially Aysu to be welcoming and friendly throughout, which is exactly what we aim to achieve for every guest in our care.

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Baku and in the meantime I wish you well.

Warm regards,