US$88
US$226
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$312
US$294
Orbitz.com
All Seasons Hotel & Hostel(Baku)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$90
US$80
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsenjoy staying hereinternet signalroom doorsignature restaurantnice hotel in a good locationgood sized roomstop floorupgraded to a suitecaspian seaearly hours of the morningmeeting roombusiness staybit boringbusiness lunchonly negative pointnice swimming poolsleeping quality
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I like the hotel, I like the warm people, and separate thanks to Leyla from gym for professional service for helping us in each question advising places, food, etc. but the restaurant in Marina 18 as well so chic . I would like to come back and strongly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I am so grateful for this hotel management to have so good Spa- team. They help me in each question. I am so grateful to: Evgeniy, Gular and Leyla Hasanova for being such a nice and professional! We will back and strongly recommending this hotel!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
HIBaku2015, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for posting feedback here on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit. It is always a pleasure to make our guests’ visits special and exceed their expectations. We appreciate all your kind words.

Hope to get the chance to welcome you back at Holiday Inn Baku soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The Holiday Inn was an excellent Hotel to stay for both Leisure and work. This hotel is at the center of the city. We have complete access to Malls, Restaurents and the Creek from the Hotel. The airport is hardly 30 mins away and the city is very very beautiful.

The major share of my points will first go for the hospitality and service factor shown by the staff of this property. Mr. Ulvi, Mr. Teymur & Ms. Hagigat were very helpful at every point during the stay from the Front office side. The food at the restaurant was equally good.

I prefer to stay at the Holiday Inn Baku compared to any other property around.

Room Tip: Ask for the Sea View Rooms..... Its a blessing to see the sunrise....in the morning.

Dear MathewKM,

Thank you very much for taking time and posting your review. It is a great pleasure for us to learn that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for sharing your positive comments about our hotel.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the nearest future!

Best regards,
Management Team

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Arrived late midnight morning at Baku Airport and the designated driver of the Hotel shuttle was waiting at the information point with the sign of Hotel and my name on it.
perfect so now I did't had to go to the hassle and dazzle of all taxi drivers who are standing outside the airport ( Shuttle I had arranged up front via mail direct at the hotel).
After 15 mnutes driving early or late check in at the Holiday inn Baku where I have received after a smooth, short and very polite check Inn my room key.
Room is absolutly spotless and with all the needed items available, further in the morning at the 18th floor a superb Breakfast with all you can wish for Amercain but also local breakfast. really a hotel where I will come back again.

Room Tip: Stayed at the 16th floor with sea view, accros building a new building in front of the Hotel so this part is blocked but still a nice view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HIBaku2015, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Nico N, Thank you so much for such a detailed and wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay. It is an honor to read that you consider our hotel the one of the best that you have stayed in.
We hope we get the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is by far one of the best Holiday Inns I have stayed in and equals the Hilton for quality.
The staff were very helpful and had a very good understanding of English. The cleanliness was spot on and the Suites were full 5 star standard.

I ordered room service which arrived very quickly and the food was good.

The breakfast was excellent covered every taste for all parts of the world.

Check in and out was slick and professional

Room Tip: Go for the suites. They are great price for the quality
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HIBaku2015, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mcdermc,
Thank you so much for such a detailed and wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay. It is an honor to read that you consider our hotel the one of the best that you have stayed in. We will surely pass all your comments to our colleagues.

We hope we get the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,