“151 Neftchilar Avenue, Port Baku Mall 1st floor N38, Bakı 1000, Azerbaijan”
Review of Laduree

Laduree
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Baku
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice and cozy coffee shop in Baku . Great selections of pastries and cake also they have best French toast and many selection s of tea.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Everything is fine but the price is so high. You couldn’t imagine how much money we paid it delicious and staff are very nice

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I am really disappointed by the service, they are not paying attention to the guest we had to really raise our voices just to have their attention even tho it wasn't full just two table include us. And when we want to settle the bill to split it into two cards, rudely she said we don't do that as if we asked for sth really strange. Not even thank you from them.
Simply bad service that staff need to be a little be educated on how to serve their customer.
Don't go, not worth it.

1  Thank hana a
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Were ever you are Laduree offers the best selection of Breakfast and Bastre plus the real taste of coffee and tea.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered lamb champs, it was awful,
I think meet was kept in freezer for 6 month and then baked!!!
They did not ask about my taste and brought it notfully baked.
I am really unsatisfied, and I feel bad of eating one small piece of meat
Place is nice but never will be back here