All reviewswhite citycaspian seahuge hotelgreen houseexcellent hotelhotel lobby isperfect breakfastspecial thankshelpful stuffswimming poolspa centerhigh level of servicemodern designtaxi ridegrand prixcomfortable bedsstar hotel
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Thanks to Shamkhal and Tural we got a very good quality room. And i would like also say that the taste of the food was perfect and unbelivable. Thanks to them we got super highly helpful reccomendation about the service of this hotel. And i am sure that i will come back to this hotel again and introduce to all of my close friends.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Boulevard_H, General Manager at Boulevard Hotel Baku Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, on behalf of the Team of Boulevard Hotel Baku Autograph Collection, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your choice of our hotel as an accommodation for your lodging needs in Baku. We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to left such an honest comments about your experience at our Hotel.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will keep the same attitude to every Guest and improve service quality day to day.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Service was nice,
Amazing breakfast,
Thanks to Mr.Tural for quickly check in process.Gave me nice room with nice view,
Breakfast also was incredible,And i would like to say guys that wake me up ,Always on time and accurate. I enjoy ,For sure i will retune back.

Room Tip: Nice room,quite room ,nice price
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Boulevard_H, General Manager at Boulevard Hotel Baku Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Taleh,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Boulevard Hotel Baku and for sharing your experience on our page.

As a Valued Customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great experience.

Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back at Boulevard Hotel Baku in the nearest future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Dear Boulevard Hotel management,

I would like to thank the hotel for the great service from the staff, and a special thanks to Mr. Shamkhal from the reception for his outstanding service, the rooms are beautiful and confi. And i like the hotel very much.

Sincerely yours
Mohammad Delrahim

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Boulevard_H, General Manager at Boulevard Hotel Baku Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

Hope you had a comfortable journey back home.

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to the Boulevard Hotel Baku.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are happy to read from your comments that you appreciated our hotel.

Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I had been in this hotel with my family.This was very nice I would like to thanks to Esmira from reception she gave to me Marriott card I will get points when I will do reservation from Marriott.Esmira informed about the Azerbaijan.Esmira gave to me free late check out.Thanks Esmira.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Boulevard_H, General Manager at Boulevard Hotel Baku Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Saif,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Boulevard Hotel Baku, for your time and for such positive review on our TripAdvisor page.

I am very delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that the hotel's service quality were to you pleasure and satisfaction.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back at Boulevard Hotel Baku in the nearest future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is the hotel where I feelnim real platinum member and special thanks to Esmira in the front desk for follow up and care of me and my guests we take 4 rooms all of them upgrade to club sea view. I will come back to this nice hotel.Excellent service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Boulevard_H, General Manager at Boulevard Hotel Baku Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Mohammed,

We are delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Boulevard Hotel Baku and thank you for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and definitely receiving such response like yours will inspire each and every one of us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Hotel on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.