“Yummy”

Gyu-Kakau Japanese BBQ
Ranked #336 of 1,612 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 10 September 2017

It's beautiful place and great services. The BBQ was amazing and it's in the very good location within a minute walk from our hotel, La Rose Boutique Hotel & Spa. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I'm sitting here in the restaurant waiting for someone to come and let me pay my bill. It's been more than 7 minutes. I figured I might as well give my review. I was expecting a wonderful food experience. I never got it. I was actually quite surprised as the parking lot was packed. The greeting was great and the restaurant was fairly full. Since I was alone I decided to splurge on the $34 for 100g of Japanese wagyu beef. A complete waste of $34. It was nothing special. I also got the American beef and that wasn't just bad... it was horrible. So much fat I could hardly chew it. Cook no at the table was fun, but it would've been more fun if the food was good. By the way... I'm still waiting for my bill. I'm sure there are plenty of other options that would be worth trying, but I'll never know because I won't be back. What a disappointment. An expensive one at that. Well, I'm done with my review and I'm still waiting to pay!

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Gyu-Kaku restaurant is nice and cozy place for lunch and dine in Phnom Penh . Located on street 370 off Norodom Blvd. Quiet and relaxing restaurant with smiling and courteous staff serving the customers .
Prices at the restaurant is reasonable and worth it.
Foods serve is very nice.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed food and service quality. We want to have set variety pork menu. Restuarant is clean and plenty of parking space.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Best Japanese BBQ in town, meat platters are absolutely fresh and tender! Thought it would be oily, turned out to be very juicy. Business are running good here so always remember to book before you come!

1  Thank yennie_yennie