“Michelin needs to visit”
Review of Le Broken Plate

Le Broken Plate
Ranked #152 of 1,645 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Le Broken Plate is fantastic. Imagination rules at the this restaurant. My suggestion is don’t eat all day before dining and get the full tasting menu. They make edamame delicious. From sashimi to soups to beef to lamb to oysters to desserts—each course seemingly better than the one before. An eclectic wine list with amazing wine at inexpensive prices and a staff whose purpose is to serve with excellence— I can come up with nothing for improvement—unless it would be smaller courses so you don’t need to waddle out at the end of a superb dining experience. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. My only regret is that I didn’t dine here every night I was in Phnom Penh.

1  Thank Mark p

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Well, everything is amazing...from this nice restaurant atmosphere, to the nice staff and of course the pleasurable food!

From the soups, til the amazing salmon, oysters...everything is so tasty, fresh and melts in the mouth.

A great time but book in advance! I went 3 times without success before I can finally enjoy it.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Fusion type food offered by knowledgable ex Montreal chef. I particularly enjoyed the sashimi extravaganza and appreciated having ver reasonably priced wine.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

So the Owner Narith kindly managed to squeeze us in for 4 at the last minute, after I got my wires crossed on the number of people for dinner. As with a restaurant of this style and nature I asked him to order for us and we ended up having this tasting menu with everything you can imagine. The seafood was delicous and the sake wasn't bad either. I would suggest this is a secret little place until the word gets out, but damn the food was so good I have to rave about it. Thanks again for your Hospitality!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Some friends bring us to that place and that was the best salmon I've ever eat. Everything is delicious and the people are really pleasant. And it's a pleasure to speak French with the boss and he is really good to give some advice. Thanks a lot.