US$50
US$44
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$75
US$67
Agoda.com
US$31
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$62
US$56
US$205
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$46
US$36
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$64
US$57
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
US$57
US$48
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

All reviewsthe riverbooked a king suiteone bedroom apartmentnight lifegirly barsfriendly receptionwashing machineexcellent locationbeds were very comfortablefine hotelquiet roomtuk tukcentral markethouse keepingwell located hotelbuffet breakfastwithin walking distance
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The apartment is comfortable and roomy. Clean and it has Australia + channel if you want AFL. It has a full gas stove, microwave, good size fridge and a washing machine (rack for drying). Bed is comfortable as is most of the furniture. It is not perfect, but a very good choice if you are staying for a while. Location is right by Riverside. Staff are really good . Breakfast is fairly stock standard, but good enough. You'll have no trouble getting a Tuk Tuk out front. You can walk to Central market from here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Return visit to hotel and found it really good again. Great staff ,who were helpful and friendly. Booked a King Suite this time and worth the extra few dollars. Great location next to the river and nightlife. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for five nights on-street 136 in the middle of all the nightlife in PP. Room was very large very clean very modern nice hardwood floors flat screen televisions.

The beds were very comfortable of medium firmness the location was walking distance to the the Night Market and the Central Market while you needed to take tuk tuk to visit the Russian Market. They don't have a restaurant on site but they do buffet breakfast every morning which I found to be very adequate plenty of breads cereals juices three or four Thai items along with all the Western items eggs potatoes omelette they covered all bases.

The desk staff were very helpful we wanted to go out to The Killing Fields and to the genocide Museum they told us which tour are we should take as it was the most complete not to mention least expensive.

I get over to Cambodia about every 18 months this will be my go-to hotel for each of my trips

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I can keep this short, but express my gratitude. We booked for 4 nights, but at a moments notice needed an extra triple room for relatives. The manager sorted it all out, and they had a key in minutes. Prices are sensible for location and standards. Yes, we would certainly go back. Many thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave K
Reviewed 21 March 2017

A new scam

this is the first time I have dome across this scam after travelling in Cambodia for almost 10 years.

We were booked into the Lux on riverside. We were shown to our room but at no time were we given an inventory of the contents of the room. I was not asked to sign for the inventory of the contents of the room.

I tipped the porter $2 for his help.

We we transiting that night and I had an early morning flight to Bangkok the next morning,

At the checkout they asked if I had broken s glass. I replied that I had not used any of the gasses and I didn’t know what they we talking about.

In the end they demanded $2 for missing glass. As I was catching an early flight I had not time to complain, nor dispute the spurious claim of the missing glass.

I paid the $2 and I did not receive a receipt.

This is a scam by Lux hotel staff.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple